SEVEN

SEVEN

"It was our first kiss since our actual first kiss." Scott explained as he, Stiles, and I were in the boy's locker room as Scott puts on his gloves. Stiles nodded and I grinned. Apparntly, Scott, and Kira kissed. Twice.

"That's good. You kissed her." Stiles smiled.

"I did." Scott nodded. "But I didn't."

"Was... was it on the lips?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah," Scott nodded.

"Was there even tongue?" Stiles asked, okay, this conversation is officially getting weird.

"No. I... it was like a kiss your grandmother when you're five." Scott hissed. I cringed.

"Oh, chaste." Stiles nodded. "You gave her a chaste kiss."

Scott turned to Stiles. "Yeah, and now it's all weird. It's all completely weird and... I don't know what to do about it." He stammers. "Maybe I should text her."

I shake my head. "No. Just no with the texts." I said.

The whistle blows from Coach, who gathered the whole team as they turned around from their lockers. "As a reminder, it's an open tryout today. All positions available." Stiles rolled back his shoulders. "This is a rebuilding season, people. Jackson's gone. Lahey's gone. Greenburg, the one guy I actually wanted gone, was held back. Again. Get your asses on the field. And Stacey, how many times do I have to tell you to not be in the boy's locker room?"

"Too many to count, Coach." I call, smiling at him.

"But hey, why you're here, come here." Coach waved me over to his office, I looked at the boys, before following Coach into his office and he closed the door behind me. "I know you and Lahey were close, and I don't know who else to give this to other than you."

He then pulled out a lacrosse stick and Isaac's lacrosse jersey, I smiled softly. Number 14. I bit my lip and I take the jersey from his hands and the stick and smiled at Coach. "Thank you, Coach. This means a lot."

"I don't know why he didn't take it to France with him. He just left it in his locker." Coach told me softly. I shake my head, not knowing the answer myself. Isaac and I talked often, and he's doing great in France, though, I miss him.

"Thank you again," I smiled as I put the lacrosse stick firmly in my hand, and I put the jersey on over me, it smells like Isaac. I knew it had Lahey on the back of the t-shirt. I then walk out of the office, and I walked straight to the field.

"Who's Lahey?" Malia asked, reading the back of the t-shirt as I take a seat next to her, her math books were opened and I placed the lacrosse stick on my lap.

"Lahey," Kira repeated. "Isaac?" I nodded slowly.

"Yeah... Coach gave me his jersey and lacrosse stick." I sighed. We watch as the boys train for lacrosse practice. Coach then blows the whistle loudly. Malia looked confused. "You might not remember him or even know him, but he's one of the people that helped turned you back into a girl."

"Where is he know?" Malia asked.

"France. Um... after Allison's death, he didn't stay. He left with Chirs." I softly said. Don't get all emotional now, you big wuss. "He's lived with me for a while, so..."

"Hey, can I see the lacrosse stick?" Kira asked and I nodded, and handed it to her. She twirled it around for a little bit, and I got bored watching her. Soon, she rested her chin on it, holding the stick.