Styles ~ Gemma and Tight Pants

Harry Edward Styles

"Hey, I'm Harry Styles."

"Gemma Styles."  A girl with long blonde hair, and hazel eyes shakes my hand, "Nice last name." She jokes.

"You too." I sit down on the bench, looking around at the building with a tin ceiling. "So you're my designer."

"Duh, dipshit, why else would you be here?" Gemma says sarcastically. She walks around to the many mannequins with various pieces of clothing. "You should now, I'm too sarcastic for my own good. That's going to be my downfall- Cause of Death: Sarcasm."

"You remind me of an older sister, I don't know why."

"You already remind me of a little brother, funny because I've known you less for half an hour. Hey, what's your favorite color?"

"Blue, why?" She picks up a plain blue shirt and throws it at me.

"Try it on."  Gemma ties her hair into a high ponytail as she keeps pacing around, and throws random clothing. I turn to face her, and she nods, "Not bad, not bad at all." She finds a pair of dark blue jeans, and throws them at me, expecting me to try them on. I slip on the skinny jeans and waddle over to her. "They're tight. Super tight, oh my gosh." Gemma takes a step back, and adds, "They can blow at any minute."

I take another step closer, and I hear, a huge ripping sound. "Whoop! There it is!" I throw my hands up in the air, quoting that movie.

"Holy shit, you are amazing, Pitch Perfect. You're a boy though....." Gemma laughs, and I laugh too, her laugh is contagious. "Oh yeah, I have to ask, anything I should know about Hollis, is it?"

"She's a bitch. Have fun!" She groans.

"Almost all the female water Specials are usually bitches. I mean just because you can create a tsunami doesn't mean you have to walk around, like your God's gift to damn creation when you're really a burden." I clap, and Gemma bows. "Ugh, I should really write a rant book, like Ashton said."

"Who's Ashton?" I ask as she takes measurements.

"My boyfriend, he's still back in Amerydia. I miss him like crazy. Well him and the food, but I miss him more." I laugh.  Gemma goes away and sits at a sewing machine, scraps of fabric flying everywhere around her. There are pins in her mouth, a pencil in her hair, and she's litterally hitting the sewing pedal so hard, it's going a mile a minute.

* * *

"Try this." Gemma holds a  blue and black jacket, jeans, , black combat boots, and a white tank top. She leaves me to try it on, and I stand in front of the full lengh mirror.

"Wow." I poke my face, "My dimples are really deep, damn."

"You ready?" Gemma calls, and I quickly wear the clothes.

I look good.

Gemma walks in, mouth wide open and eyes bugged out.

"I did an amazing job, four for you Gemma, you go Gemma." She pats herself on the back, then reaches in her pocket to give me something,. "Finishing touch." She hands me black sunglasses, and I put them on. "Amazing, I've outdone myself."

"Hey, aren't you going to give credit to the model?"

"Hell no, you just have to stand there and look pretty. And that must hard for you because you can only do half of it." Gemma scoffs.

_______________________________

Hollis Evelyn Styles

       "Um, bitch, I'm not this size. I'm not fat." My stylist, Julie or something, hands me a size 19 dress to try on.