Horan~ Pep Talks and Memories

A/N: Listen to Right Now by One Direction for Nicole's part and Alive by One Direction for Niall's. The girl to the side isn't Aiden, but that's Aiden's hair color and eyes.

Nicole Jeanette Horan

"I guess this is it kid. I'll miss you." Lila's brown eyes fill with tears, and I'm sure mine do the same. I wrap my arms around my trainer, my only person I truly consider family, besides Niall.

" I'll miss you so much, Lila."

"Stay alive for me, okay?" as we stand in the middle of the airport, me about to board the plane for Australia we get some stares. "Here." Lila reaches into her pocket and takes out a Hershey's Bar.

Oh my gosh.

"I remember. When you first met me, you said your skin was as dark as this." I now let the tears fall freely, my hands shaking in sadness.

"I'll be rooting for you, alright? I need you to stay tough. Keep in mind that shitty ex, and control your anger." Lila grips my shoulders tightly as she looks square into my eyes.

"Flight 952 to Australia, boarding now." The intercom rings, and Lila and I steal once last glance at each other.

" Goodbye Nicole. " I give her one last hug before whispering,

"Goodbye Lila."

I turn and walk away, walking into the plane. I turn around to see Lila waving, and I give a small wave and keep walking.

Be strong, be strong.

"Watch where you're going, b-" I narrowly bumped into someone, but they look at me intently before finishing their sentence.

Brown curls, green eyes, tall.... fuck no. There is no way in hell it could be him. Anyone but him.

Nicole, you're probably hallucinating.

But you're scared shitless.

I sprint into the plane, not bothering to reply the guy that looked so much like...

Like....

Nicole, it even fucking hurts to say his name.

Get a grip Nikki, chill.

It's just Harry, maybe. No biggy.

Nikki, it's your conscious, and I'm supposed to guide you in a way you'll understand your real feelings for Harry. You say it's no biggy about Harry? *Cue Little White Lies*