3.

Sarah

     Sarah had never had a fight with pain before. Pain had always comforted her and danced for her. Even when pain would bite too hard it was never for too long before she brought the music of her heart and the pretty colors to entertain Sarah. But now Pain was harsh, the heart music way too loud drumming loudly in her head. The colors were way too bright and Sarah had to close her eyes. She shifted uncomfortably on the dirt floor bringing her legs up underneath her, lifting her slightly to release some of the pull on her arms that were still bound above her head. She willed her breathing to even out as the pack breaker came over once again. The smell of blood and outside and something else wafted off of him and Sarah felt her stomach clench painfully threatening to evict the food that Willow had sneaked to her earlier that day. Willow had been coming more and more, bringing new foods to fill Sarah's stomach and stories to fill her emptiness. She clenched down on the feeling not wanting the pack breaker that she had been given anything other than the cold lumpy slosh that was her nutritional supplement. She definitely didn't want the pack breaker to treat Willow the same way he treated her. Willow was a small woman her frame looked delicate and even with darkness's possessive caress, Sarah could see that her skin was so pale it was almost translucent. Sarah would hate herself if her inability to handle pack breaker was the reason for the bruising that darkened the smooth skin of her new found human friend.

     Pack breaker stood in front of her again his booth covered in dirt and mud. His hands were rough but steady as he released her arms from the bonds in the wall. Bringing her arms to her side she groaned at the stiffness as pain once again lit up in her vision. "Alpha's getting a little tired of waiting on you. He can't move forward with his plans until you are ready. I myself am tired of coming down here every day. You need to just give in already." Sarah heard the small intake of breath at the door and knew that Willow stood there canceled in darkness. Pack breaker stood and brought his foot all the way back before swinging it forward with all his might. It landed in her stomach and she felt herself fold in from the impact. She wrapped herself around his leg as pain blossomed from the spot, spreading throughout her torso biting and gnawing until settling into a dull ache. Pack breaker snarled at her as he towered over her. "You are the only one I have yet to break. I want a perfect record." His hand went to his pants as his eyes darkened to a new shade of blue. The cruel tilt of his lips made her once again want to evict the contents of her stomach. When his hand floated to the button of his pants Sarah knew what was coming next. She took a deep relaxing breath as she readied herself for the onslaught that was about to come.

     Pack breaker leaned over the top of her as he slid his pants down his legs. Sarah tried to keep her eyes glued to door where she knew Willow was hiding. Hands gripped the rough material that made up her shift and the sound of tearing fabric echoed throughout darkness. Pack breakers hands were rough as they slid over the dry skin of her breasts. His fingers twisted her nipples hard and Sarah tried hard not to let out a soft scream, opting instead to swallow the sound. She had learned over the years that screaming only excited Pack breaker. As his hands roamed her body Sarah concentrated on controlling her breathing. Her legs were forced apart by a great strength and Sarah prepared her mind for what was about to happen. "Alpha Sephtis asked me to make sure you were fed and rested." The meek voice sounded from the door and pack breaker looked in that direction. "Can't you see I am busy, unless of course you'd like to take her place?" Willow walked into the room slowly. "I'm only doing as I'm told." Her defiencey didn't go unnoticed as Sarah watched pack breaker narrow his eyes and clench his jaw. Willow was going to be in deep trouble for this. She walked forward a few more steps her gait unsteady as if she were afraid to be any closer to the vile man who was perched half naked between Sarah's open legs, his fingers digging painfully into the tender flesh of her thighs. Willow extended her hands holding a container that Sarah knew was her dinner. "You should eat it while it's hot. From the look of it your entertainment isn't going anywhere for a while." Sarah felt the words catch in willow voice. She had no idea what her new friend was feeling as she couldn't see her face from behind pack breaker.