Triplets?!

A/n- sorry its late! ive been having writers block so I pulled this outta my ass (<-srry! but it's true!) enjoy?

--------------------------------------------------- summary- it's a week before the klaine wedding and everyone's families are coming: including Kurt's triplets, Chris and Carson. (Struck by lightning, glee, and real life crossover)[identical triplets]

3rd person POV~

There was loud knock on the NYC loft of the former glee cast. "can you get that Rachel?!" Blaine yelled. "I'm on the phone with my parents and cooper!" "Kurt!" Rachel called. "can you get that! I'm in the shower!" "fine, I got it!" Kurt yelled back. he ran to the door and opened it, revealing his identical triplets, Carson and Chris. "Kurt!" both brothers yelled. "Carson! Chris!" Kurt yelled back. the 3 brothers held each other in a long overdue embrace.

they hadn't seen each other since 8th grade, when they had been separated with other family members for a specific reason; no one could tell them apart. they would always text, call, and video chat but never actually saw each other. they grew different over the years, Carson became somewhat bitter around others besides his brothers and became a writer, Chris went into singing, acting, and writing as well. So this reunion was one they desperately needed.

Kurt led his brothers to the 'living room' of the loft. "I haven't seen you two in ages!" he exclaimed. "I know! and look how fabulous we've all gotten!" Chris joked. "ok calm down." Carson laughed. "we're not all gay here!" the 3 brothers cracked up. "Hey can I use the bathroom?" Chris asked. "yeah, sure. it's over there." kurt said pointing to the door. "Hey Carson, do you still love sour cream chips?" "hell yeah!". Carson said grinning. "good, cause I bought you some." Kurt said throwing the bag at him.

"hey I'll be back, I'm gonna get Blaine and Rachel." Kurt walked to Rachel's 'room'. "rach, we've got company. go in the living room!" he yelled. "I'll be right there!" Rachel called. he walked to his room. "babe, we have guests! go out and be dapper!" Kurt called. "Stop with the dapper jokes! i'll be out soon!" Blaine said.

Kurt walked back into the living room, "hey Carson, I'm going to run to the coffee shop quickly, i'll be back in 5 minutes." Kurt then ran out the door to get the 5 coffees.

"Hey Kurt, so who's here?" Rachel said walking in. She looked up from her phone and didn't see anyone else besides her best friend... wearing a hoodie and eating sour cream chips!? "ummm..... What are you wearing?" Carson looked down at his clothes, "uh, my usual?" he said, biting another chip. "and what are you eating? you HATE sour cream chips! when Finn offered you one you almost puked!" "I love these chips! they're so good!" Carson said. "hey kurt, do you have any-" Chris stopped mid sentence when he saw a girl gawking at him. "oh, um, hi? Where's kurt?" "OMG, WHAT'S GOING ON!" Rachel screamed. Blaine came running in the room. "Rachel whats-" he stopped when he saw two Kurt's that didn't dress like kurt. "Blaine!" she yelled, running to him. "this is crazy!" suddenly the door opened to reveal yet another Kurt, this one holding 5 coffees. "Hey guys!" he said, grinning. " I bought coffee!" he said holding up his cup. Rachel screamed and clung to Blaine, who looked like a lost puppy.

Carson and Chris walked over to Kurt and stood next to him. "NO MORE KURTS!" Rachel screamed. "Rachel, what are you talking about?" Kurt said. but then he looked side to side. "ohhhhhh. I get it now!" he said. "Guys, relax, I'm the real Kurt." "why should we believe you!" Rachel said pointing at him dramatically (something she learned from cooper). "Because," he said grinning. "these are my guests!"

He stepped forward, placed the coffees on the table and walked to Blaine and Rachel. He smiled at them. "Rach, I think this is the real Kurt." Blaine said, shaking her off. "dont ask how I know, but I just do. I can tell, ok?" he said. Rachel visibly relaxed, but tensed up when she remembered there were two extra Kurts. "so why are there 3 of you!" she yelled. "yeah, that's what I'm wondering." Blaine said. Kurt, Carson, and chris laughed. "so you didn't tell your best friend and fiancé about us?" Carson said. "well how is he supposed to tell them, dipshit?" chris said, hitting the back of his head. "tell us what, kurt?" Rachel asked, sounding hurt. "ok. blaine, rachel. these incredibly handsome men are Carson and Chris. my identical triplets." kurt said calmly. "TRIPLETS?!?!" Rachel and Blaine exclaimed. "WHAT?!" the 3 brothers were laughing too hard to respond. "I wish malerie was here to film this!" Carson said. "That's so funny!" Chris said. "HOW DO YOU NOT MENTION YOUR A TRIPLET!" Rachel yelled. "yeah, and how come I didn't know." Blaine said sadly. "oh blainey, rach, no one knew! not even finn or carol. only real family." "what? why?" Blaine asked. "and how come you guys aren't together?" Rachel asked. "we were separated." Carson said bluntly. "we were identical in every way and people got us confused so much, they put us with different family members when we were in 8th grade." Chris explained. "yeah. we haven't seen each other in years, so I figured why not invite them to my wedding!" Kurt said.

After Rachel and Blaine calmed down enough, Rachel suggested a question game. "ok, so. if you were all the same, what happened?" Blaine asked. "well, we of course got our own personalities after we weren't glued at the hip." Kurt said. "I got into fashion and singing," "I got into singing and writing and acting," "and I got into writing and being bitter." the brothers answered. "next question:" Rachel began. "are you all gay?" all three brothers and Blaine began laughing. "what? it's a perfectly valid question!" Rachel said, defending herself. "it's like you expect them to be identical in EVERY way, Rachel." Blaine said. she pouted. "But in all honesty; I'm gay, Kurt's obviously gay, [kurt glares at Chris for saying obviously, to which Chris can only say "you're getting married to a dude soon."] and Carson's straight." Chris said. Rachel shot up straight (lol, punny). "So wait. you're all gay and fabulous, except for the one in a hoodie and jeans?" "yes, isn't it obvious?" Carson said.

<time skip>

After a few hours, Carson and Chris headed to their hotel. "I cannot believe you didn't tell us you're a triplet." Blaine said. "I know right! I thought I was going insane by seeing 3 kurts!" Rachel exclaimed. Kurt laughed. "well now you know. so let's go to bed. I'm exhausted and I'm sure you guys are too." kurt said grinning. he took Blaine's hand. "bedtime sweetie! goodnight rachel!" Kurt called back. "Goodnight!" Rachel yelled, still trying to wrap her head around the fact that her best friend was a triplet.

--------------------------------------------------- so there you guys go! a crappy story! I tried to make it longer and less confusing, but I failed. sorry! I think I didn't quite get Carson's character right, but I did say he was less bitter around his brothers. so I hope you enjoyed! and I will update as soon as I can! i love you guys and I love feedback! BAI~ <3 -Emma (fa51nat10n)