The call

Warning! Spoilers from 5.11 in this one! So if you don't want it spoiled don't read this one!

Kurt sat in the back for his break waiting for Blain to call about Nationals. His face lite up when he saw Blaine's face and number show up on his screen.

"Hello." Kurt lightly purred into the phone.

"We have no good news to tell you." Blaine sounded upset and disappointed on the other line.

"Aww what happened honey?"

"We lost." Blaine sadly sighed. "Well second place. But Sue has to cut the Glee club and a few other clubs. The Choir room is going to become a computer room or something."

"How are they going to get the money for computers?"

"They are going to sell all the band stuff." The shorter haired man sighed as he opened his locker.

"Everything?" Kurt asked in shock. "This isn't fair. Why do they have to cut it?"

"We didn't win. But we at least have heart while we sing. Unlike the other groups."

"You'll always be a winner to me. Now I'm sorry my break is over. Love you" Kurt said standing up.

"Love you too. See you soon."

They both said bye together as they hung up.

He has to tell Rachel and Santana. It's Glee club, it's the only reason they're friends. Glee club has helped him in many way.

Now it's gone. They tried the hardest but only got second. He has to save Glee club some how.