Mourning

Hey guys! warning- this may trigger some feels! it involves the death of Finn Hudson and the funeral. sorry but enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------
Summary- Kurt and Blaine during Finn's funeral. ;-(
Kurt's POV-
Well, today's the day. Finn's funeral. I still cant believe he's gone. my step-brother. sure, we didn't always see eye-to-eye, but we were always there for each other. even before glee club, when the jocks bullied me, he would make sure my bag and clothes weren't completely ruined. And after we joined glee, he did everything he could to stop the bullying. we were like real brothers...
But now he's gone.
I walked into the funeral with Blaine holding my hand. Rachel was clinging to my arm, struggling to hold in tears. We followed my dad and carol who were both sobbing. I could feel Blaine looking at me before I felt his hand gently wipe away my tears. I looked down at him (slightly because he's not that much of a hobbit!) and smiled greatfully. "Thanks Blainey." I said smiling. He kissed me on the cheek and smiled. we took our seats in the front as the funeral began.
~~~
It was my turn. I had to go up and speak. "Blaine,will you come up with me? I need you." I whispered. "of course." he replied standing with me.
"Well, where to begin..."
~~~
"... I love you and I miss you, buddy." I finished. I wiped my tears and walked down to my seat.
"You did great, baby." Blaine said, kissing me on the cheek. I gave his hand a light squeeze and leaned my head on his shoulder.
~~~
Blaine walked me home that evening. I couldn't handle being in the car with Carol and Dad. It would hurt to much. "I'm proud of you. today, I mean. you were so strong." Blaine suddenly said out-of-the-blue. I stopped and looked at him. he turned to me and before he could speak I smashed my lips into his. after my lungs began to beg for air I pulled away. "are you kidding?" I asked. "you were much braver than I was Blainey. you were my rock today." this time it was Blaine who kissed me. "I love you." I breathed. "I love you too." he whispered. "Now, do you want to go to your house, or come to mine?" he said smirking. I grinned, "I could use a little break from sadness....." I said, trailing off. "then let's go." he said leading me to his house.
--------------------------------------------------- so there you go guys! sorry for the wait! it was originally longer and Kurt had a huge speech but wattpad crashed and I lost all I wrote. sorry! but I hoped you still enjoyed! -emma (fa51nat10n)