The Fight

Cover by: Marizabela Zmaic a.k.a. Sleepy_bella_

Edited by: tralffazz

______________________________

Nobody's POV

"Ben, what do you want?!" Phineas said in angry pitch with both of his eyebrows frowned.

"Umm, guys, uhh..." Ben said.

CUT! Ah, come on.

"I forget the dialogue, okay," Ben explained.

"Really? Do we have to this again? Really?" Buford grumbled.

"Come on, dude. I know you can do better than this." Phineas said.

This what you get if you hire a cheap actor.

Okay, Action!

"So, Phineas, how're things going?" Ben said arrogantly.

"What things?" Phineas asked. He was calmer than before when he saw Ben entered his backyard. But his eyebrows still frowned.

"Everything," Ben said briefly with a grin on his face.

"Everything is fine," Phineas said sarcastically. Isabella was standing next to him at the moment.

The moment was filled with awkward silence because of both Phineas and Ben took gaze on each other's eyes. They were silent for about 5 minutes until Baljeet decided to break the silence.

"Guys, knock it off and let's play," Baljeet said gladly.

"You're not involved in this, Baljeet!" Ben snapped loudly at him.

"Oh, that was so intimidating," Baljeet said dumbfoundedly.

"Okay, okay. You know what, this is good. Just clear the air. Just be completely honest to each other," Buford said without hesitation at all.

"You want honesty? Fine, I can be honest. He literally took Emma and I was kinda jealous. No, not kinda but really jealous and I don't want him to take Isabella from me!" Phineas explained. His eyebrows frowned at the moment.

"What? I didn't take Emma from you. In fact, she didn't like you and didn't want to be with you, triangle-headed freak!" Ben argued. Phineas was not offended by Ben's ridicule but the gang were.

"Hey, watch your words, jerk!" Isabella said angrily with a hand on her hip.

"You mess with him, you mess with me!" Buford said as he walked to Ben and grabbed him by the neck and lifted him. Suddenly Candace walked out of the house because she heard a lot of arguing. Buford decided to put Ben back to the ground.

"Alright, what is happening here? Who is he and what is he doing in my backyard?" Candace said loudly as she pointed at Ben.

"He said Phineas is a triangle headed freak," Baljeet said to Candace.

"How dare you? Now get out from my backyard, you little punk!" Candace snapped as she pointed at the gate of the backyard. Then Ben walked out of the backyard in defeat.

"What a jerk," Isabella taunted. Her anger began to subside and the others did. Candace decided to get back in the house.

"Well, he's gone. Let's just forget him," Baljeet explained.

"Okay, does anyone have any idea what to do?" Phineas asked as the gang sat back under the tree.

"Umm, I'm just wondering about what was the first animal ever to go into space," Buford said as he put his hand on his chin.

"It was a dog," Ferb said briefly.

"Oh, I thought it was a platypus," Buford said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh, there you are, Perry" Phineas said as Perry suddenly walked in.

Suddenly an idea flew through Phineas' head. "That's it. Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today." He said as he raised his finger.

"We're gonna make Perry becomes the first platypus ever to go into space," The triangle-headed boy explained as he stroked his beloved platypus.

"But we already did that," His stepbrother said.

"Hmm, what about paragliding with a platypus? No one ever did that, right?" Phineas asked.

"I think so," Baljeet said.

"Okay, we're gonna use a hot air balloon to fly ourselves. Let's order some parts and let's get this show on the road!" Phineas said excitedly as he pointed to the sky.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

______________________________ 

Bonus Chapter

And, cut. Alright, good job everyone. That's what I'm talking about. 

Okay, like I have said in author's announcement, I was going to continue the story during December holiday, and there, you have it. Thanks for reading, everyone.

Buford: "That's it? Are we done here?"

Yeah, literally.

Buford: "I mean, no epilogue like the story you had made before?"

Nope, can you see that 'to be continued' sign?

Buford: "Oh, yeah, right,"

Baljeet: "Buford, stop talking to that weird guy,"

Buford: "Why? He's not-"

I'm not that weird, okay?

Buford: "That's what I actually wanted to say."

*notices Phineas and Isabella smooch* Oh, guys. Knock it of. Really? Are you actually going to do that right now? Over here? Really?

Isabella: "Hehehe,"

Phineas: "What are you guys looking at? Ferb, why are you closing your eyes?"

Oh. By the way, again, Thanks for reading and see you later.

______________________________   

My Instagram: yalesveva (and) pnf_memes

Cover artist's Instagram: sleepy_bella_

Editor's Instagram: tralffazz