In Conscious

Cover by: Marizabela Zmaic a.k.a. 

Edited by: tralffazz

______________________________

"Be-Because I like you." Isabella's lips began shaking.

"Really!?" Phineas yelped, his face burning but he was still kinda pissed off at the moment.

"No, I-I mean, I love you. I really wanted to-" Isabella didn't have time to finished her sentence because Phineas suddenly pushed her to the ground and put his lips directly to hers. They laid and kissed on the ground under a shady tree like a couple. The kiss lasted few minutes until they pulled away with a smile on their face.

"I just want to say that... I think you're...beautiful." Phineas said with a lovestruck grin and half-lidded eyes. Isabella's cheeks turned pink.

"Are you gonna tell anyone that we've done this?" He asked again

"No, dummy," Isabella answered as she poked Phineas' nose with her index finger. Both of them smiled at each other.

"It's already evening, Bella We should be getting back," Phineas suggested. Her heart jumped at the Spanish flattery.

"Okay," Isabella answered with a nice pitch. They walked home hand in hand, but this time conscious of it.

______________________________

"Come on, Ferb. They're leaving. We have to go now," Candace urged her stepbrother. Candace grabbed Ferb by his hand as he slipped his camera inside his pocket. They didn't know how fast they had walked until Candace collided with someone. The kid was almost as tall as Ferb. There was also a nerdy-look kid behind the other, only he was shorter than Ferb. The slim short kid was tawny.

"Candace? Ferb?" The taller one said.

"Buford? Baljeet?" Candace asked. Both of them were in disguise, too. Buford wore a leather jacket, ripped jeans, sunglasses, half-face mask, and a headband. Baljeet wore a big thick glasses, which enhanced his nerdy-looks, a tight t-shirt completed with a bow tie, and a top hat.

"Are you spying on someone?" Candace asked curiously.

"Actually yes, sorry but we have to go, our target is getting away. Come on, 'Jeet." He said, dragging away Baljeet.

"Buford, hang on. Are you spying on Phineas?" Candace called.

Buford didn't turn around but stopped for a second and said, "Yeah".

"Then you found some company," Candace said with a wild grin on her face.

"Are you spying dinner bell too?" Buford asked as he turned around.

"Well, yes. Yes, we are. Come on, we have to be quick. Get to the bus stop!" She said as they began to run. Luckily, when they arrived at the bus stop, there was a bus waiting.

Ferb's POV

When I got inside the bus, it was kinda crowded. As the bus door closed and departed, I was thrown behind in sudden and collided onto someone. I looked up to say sorry. She looked familiar to me. It was Adyson.

"Adyson?" I asked. I saw Katie and Milly too.

"Ferb?" She said.

"Sorry, Adyson," I said.

"It's okay, Ferb. By the way, why are you guys wearing a disguise?" She asked me as she noticed Candace, Buford, and Baljeet behind me. I didn't answer but blinked once.

"Are you going to spy on our chief?" She asked as her eyes widened.

"We did," I said briefly.

"What? You already did? What did you get?" She asked with a louder pitch. Then I handed her some pictures of her chief and my stepbrother making out under a shady tree at the park.