Spy

Cover by: Marizabela Zmaic a.k.a. 

Edited by: tralffazz

______________________________

Ferb's POV

Well, I hoped Phineas would notice her soon. He was way too oblivious for this kind of stuff.

I walked to our house to get something to drink. Suddenly there was an idea that flashed into my mind. It was stupid. A very stupid idea. I ran upstairs to Candace's bedroom. I sped down the hallway and burst into her room. She was talking to someone on the phone at the moment.

"I gotta go, Stacey. I'll call you later, bye. What do you want?!" She said loudly to me as she hung up her phone.

"It happened," I said bluntly to my stepsister.

"What do you mean 'it happened'?" She asked confusedly. I didn't answer but blinked once.

"Wait a minute, where's Phineas?" She asked. This time she looked more curious. I didn't say any words but blinked once again.

"He went for ice cream with Isabella? Without YOU?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ha! I told'ya it's gonna happen." She said excitedly while pointed her finger to me with a grin on her face.

"Now Ferb, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She said with a mischievous grin on her face.

I raised my eyebrows and pointed to her wardrobe and put on a fedora on my head like a secret agent.

Nobody's POV

Ferb's stupid plan was to spy Phineas and Isabella. Ferb and Candace walked to a wardrobe on the other side of Candace's room.

"So, Ferb. You put on a disguise or they will notice you and Phineas will be mad at you. What look are you thinking of?" Candace said as she opened the wardrobe door.

Ferb didn't answer but shook his head as he showed Candace his new hoodie that he bought at Googleplex mall yesterday.

"Alright, no time to show off. Put that on and let's get this show on the road." She said.

"Alright, I'll see you downstairs," Ferb said as she nodded. Then Ferb walked to his room to dress up. He chose his new gray hoodie, a fedora, long black jeans, a pair of leather shoes, and a sunglasses so nobody knew he was Ferb, except Candace.

As he finished dressing up, he went downstairs. He saw Candace was already in the living room. She wore a light blue shirt, black vest, patterned tie, jeans, a pair of sneakers, sunglasses, and fake mustache. Her hair was curled at the top and covered it with a fedora, just like Ferb. She didn't even look like a girl at all.

'Wow, she's so into this,' Ferb thought to himself.

"Let's go, what are we waiting for?" She said as she walked quickly to the front door.

Ferb felt hot because it was summer and he wore a hoodie. He was sweating profusely at the moment.

______________________________

Milly's POV

I went for lunch downtown with Katie and Adyson. I walked with a skip in my step because Isabella's birthday party was going well. We went to Mr. Slushy Burger, which happened to be next to an ice cream store. I was surprised when I saw a very familiar figure inside the ice cream store. I decided to call Adyson and Katie.

"Hey guys, look over here," I discreetly pointed.

"Ah come on, Milly. I'm starving!" Adyson groaned.

Curiously, Katie took a peek inside the ice cream store from the window. When she turned around, she looked very excited and called Adyson.

"Adyson! You should take a look over here," Katie said with a smile on her face.

"What?" Adyson said as she took a glance inside the ice cream store. When she turned around, her jaw was on the ground.

"We have to tell everyone about this!" I said excitedly.

"But we have to get lunch first," Adyson said playfully, which made me and Katie laugh.

______________________________

Chapter 2 is up. Feel free to leave a comment. I will work for the next chapter soon. Hope you enjoyed the story. What will Milly do? Find out in the next chapter.

My Instagram: yalesveva (and) pnf_memes

Cover artist's Instagram: sleepy_bella_

Editor's Instagram: tralffazz

Happy Birthday, Isabella extended: A Phinbella Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें