Agent C and Agent F

Cover by: Marizabela Zmaic a.k.a. 

Edited by: tralffazz

______________________________

Nobody's POV

*10 minutes earlier*

"Let's go, Ferb. We have to be quick." Candace said urgently as she grabbed her stepbrother by hand and walked faster.

"Which ice cream store they usually visit?" Candace asked while they walked to the downtown.

"The Soda Fountain," The green-haired boy said briefly.

"Alright, Come on," Candace said as she walked faster than before which made Ferb sweat even more.

They walked to the downtown through the park and noticed two familiar figures were sitting under a tree. One of them was leaning to the other's shoulder at the moment.

"Wait a minute. Those two look familiar to me. Lemme take a closer look." Candace said. Ferb didn't answer but raised his thumb instead of saying yes.

Candace and Ferb walked confidently into the park because they were in disguise and nobody would notice them. They even had enough guts to walk right in front of them.

"Yup, target confirmed," Candace said to her stepbrother

Then they found a place to watch over Phineas and Isabella from a safe distance. Candace took out her phone from her pocket and took some photos.

______________________________

Isabella's POV

*Back at the current time*

I felt like I was the happiest girl on earth. My crush asked me to lean on him! He sometimes looked at my face but when I looked back at him, he looked away and color came to his face. I had a good feeling about this. There was only one thing left I needed to do. I had to confess my feelings to him. I hope he wanted to be more than just my best friend. He suddenly broke the silence.

"Izzy...do you like this?" He asked me. I couldn't help but blush.

"Yes...I like this," I began to weigh my situation, "...and I like you too..." I squeaked.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said. I thought he actually heard what I said.

"You look cute, Phin," I blurted out. I threw my hands up to my mouth as quick as I could.

"Huh!?" He asked, his eyebrows shooting up.

"I said... you look cute, Phineas," I repeated hesitantly as I moved my hand from my mouth.

"You think I'm cute?" Phineas asked.

'Alright, Isabella. This is the point of no return. But at least he knows the way I looked at him.' I said to myself.

"Yeah. Is that okay?" I said with more confidence.

"Well, that's okay to me." He said, his face turning scarlet.

"You know what, actually I want to tell you something," He began.

"Hm?"

Nobody's POV

"I just want to say... I think you're-" Phineas suddenly let out a cough so he didn't have time to complete his sentence. Isabella freaked out when he almost finished his sentence.

"You think I'm what?" she asked curiously.

"Nevermind," Phineas hesitated, which made Isabella wanted to know more.

"Don't do that to me, Phin. What did you want to say?"

"Nah... I'll tell you someday." Phineas' words began to frustrate her.

"Phineas Flynn, tell me now or I will tell everyone that we've done this." Isabella threatened.

"Do what?" Phineas asked curiously.

"This" Isabella said as she crashed her lips onto his without hesitant.

It was a pretty quick kiss because Phineas suddenly pushed her away.

"Why did you kiss me?!" Phineas snapped at her.

______________________________

"Things couldn't get any better, right Ferb?" Candace asked her stepbrother. Ferb didn't answer but nodded. Candace noticed a digital camera in Ferb's hand.

"Hey, where did you get that camera?" Candace asked

"It's a portable camera," Ferb said briefly as he handed that camera to Candace and showed her how to took some photos of Phineas and Isabella from a safe distance.

______________________________

Chapter 4 is up. Feel free to leave a comment. I will work for the next chapter soon. Hope you enjoyed the story. Be sure to read the next chapter. Why Phineas snapped at Isabella? Will they noticed that they were being watched? Find out in the next chapter.

My Instagram: yalesveva (and) pnf_memes

Cover artist's Instagram: sleepy_bella_

Editor's Instagram: tralffazz