Another Way

QUICK THING: AUTHOR NOTES WILL NOW JUST BE AT THE TOP (like usual BUT) MAKE SURE TO ACTUALLY READ THEM PLEASE JUST IN CASE SOMETHING COMES UP.

A/N: I actually found time to do this. To be honest I just needed to find my own time because I haven't been struggling as much with school and I'm feeling pretty confident. So let me put some of that confidence into my writing. Let's begin! >:)
——————————————————————

Darkness...

"Y/N. I'm alright. Zalgo won't hurt me...he needs me to get a victim. Please...warn them. Don't push this. There is no need to rush it. If this gets any worse, I will always warn you. Y/N...take care."

I jolt up from my slumber. 'What happened?' I try to piece the events before my blackout. As I sit there, there are light footsteps coming my way. My head automatically looks to see who it is and it's none other than the grinning cat. He looks at me with slightly wide eyes. He's also shaking...

"Grinny? What is it?" He just stutters,"V-Vhat va-cas z-z-zhat!?" I cock my head to the side. "What was what?" He looks shocked. "Ou seriously don't know vhat zhat- zhat thing you did vas?!" "Well, no. Explain it to me then!" He lets out an overdramatic sigh whilst shaking his head in disbelief. "I'll try..."

*•FLASHBACK•*

The spiked tentacles shot out from Zalgo to the two. They grab a hold of Grinny and he is quickly pulled away from Y/N. "Grinny!!!" The pain courses through the feline. 'This is bad...she has to get out of here..' Grinny thinks,"Y/N, run!"

She stands her ground. Her paws firm in their place while she growls fiercely. 'No, please..' Grinny begins to feel weak as his energy is drained from him. He screeches loudly. Her eyes widen.

All of the sudden a bright F/C aura surrounds the dog's entire body, fur raised. She speaks loudly,"You will never take my friends away from me!" The S/M/L dog bolts to Zalgo as a howl is heard. The force is so strong, it created a new path in the forest. Everything happened in a flash. The tall rival stares as if it's slow. Not making a single move.

He gets hit. Full impact. She even felt it. But nothing was there anymore. Grinny fell to the ground as she smashed into the ground. But all she did was faint. The cat just stared in complete shock at his unconscious friend. "H-How.." He stands in his place, paralyzed.

•*END OF FLASHBACK•*

He explained it all to me. How can I not remember any of that? Especially something that incredible? I guess a power just awoke in a dangerous situation. It's natural when I'm in a sane state. "Grinny, we have to push that aside for now. We have to find Smile. He's not going to die anytime soon though. When I was passed out, he explained it to me. Zalgo needs him as blackmail."

He rolls his eyes,"Of course zhat bastard vould pull a scheme like zhat. He's done zhat before but zhis time he seems serious about it...vhat can he be up to this time..?" I think but nothing comes to my mind. I shrug a bit. "I'm not too sure about all of what just happened, but we should head back to the mansion. If I'm not mistaken, they should all be back by now."

Grinny nods,"Yes, good idea." We then head off.

**TIME SKIP**

We finally arrive at the Slender Mansion and head in through my dog door. Now, most of the place is filled with creepypastas so everyone is clearly safe. Well...not Smile..

Grinny elbows me,"Let's talk to Slender, he may have somezhing like a plan on his mind.." I nod,"Alright..." We then head to his office. After the small walk up the stairs, we're there. I scratch my nails on the door. "Come in..." I open the door with my mouth and we both walk in. "Slender, we need your help."

He nods while gesturing for us to take a seat. Sitting down, I explain,"Grinny and I just got back from Zalgo's forest but he didn't have Smile. But he tried to take Grinny but for some reason, I snapped and I was surrounded by a F/C aura then saved him. I'm so confused...but we have to get Smile back!"

"Hm...a F/C aura. This is new and will most likely be helpful to you...now, we will need a plan to get Smiledog back...and please do not enter his forest again without warning us first." I nod to his words,"Yes, sir." We then begin to form a plan. There has to be another way...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alright, there's another chapter for you. It gets confusing because I never remember what part I'm on and then I have to look at the chapters previous to this one for ideas and I switch back and forth. So confusingggg but it all works out. Hope you enjoy!

~Arty ^-^