The Force

Lol, use the force. Heyo! I got everything together and now back to normal! I figured some (most) of you are sick of my Author's notes and will try to make another chapter. So, here you goooo! :3
=========================

After I jump in, I land skillfully on my four legs and sprint down the sidewalk, Grinny struggling to get out of my grasp. "Y/N! You need to stop and explain this to me!" 'Figured someone with a small brain wouldn't get it...' I roll my eyes, stopping and resting in an alleyway. I try to explain it the best I could to my smaller companion.

"Ok, I had a dream where Zalgo captured Smile. I know that sounds crazy and unrealistic, but think. Zalgo is behind all of this..." He looks at me and says,"Well, he has had a grudge on a large amount of creepypastas....Smile is...how do I put this? The least important to him. There are others he hates more, like Slenderman." He explains whilst looking at his claws. "But let me ask something," He continues,"What did the place look like in the dream you had?"

"It was a tinted red forest, almost the same as the woods the Slender Mansion is at." He grins wide,"Then off we go, follow me." I follow him and we make our way out of the alley, towards a place where there is less people, almost none at all. We then arrive to the forest, exactly what I saw in my dream! I look at Grinny, he can have some smart ideas, I'll give him that.

We enter the woods. It's way creepier than the Slender Woods. It was very quiet, our footsteps the only sound that can be heard. That wasn't the only creepy thing though. There are tons of crows just staring at us, making no movement whatsoever. There were blood stains on the trees, matching the crimson-like sky. There is green on the trees but the sky makes it seem red. This is Zalgo's Woods...

Suddenly, the crows call loudly to one another, eventually sounding in unison. Then we know there's something wrong. They all fly to one direction and fly around in a circle. Then it forms a figure. As tall as Slender.

Zalgo.

There's loud cackle sounding from every direction. Grinny and I look around.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME HERE..."

Then all of a sudden, spiky tentacles shot out from the pitch black figure and grabbed Grinny. "Grinny!!!" I shout and he gets pulled into the abyss-like silhouette. "Y/N, run!" I hear him shout, but sounds distorted. I hear a loud cat screech. Oh no...Grinny..."You fucker..." I then run right towards him and growl loudly, feeling more powerful than ever.

I hear wolves howling and all of the sudden, I'm surrounded by a f/c (favorite color) aura. My eyes glow the exact same color and I feel myself grow larger. I jump towards the figure and snarl fiercely.

"You will never take my friends away from me!"

Then it all faded to black...

***************************
K guys, I actually got another chapter done, then next time I make an Author's note, I'll put A/N next to it. So make sure to look out for that. Thank you all so much for being so patient, love you all. Bye!

~Arty :3