The Beginning

You were a F/B and you had a F/C collar on that said Y/N and no address or number on it. You recently ran away from your abusive owners that thought you always caused trouble in the family and took beer bottles and hit you with them all the time.

Your POV

'My paws are freezing!' You thought as you walked in an alleyway. Three dogs came out of the darkness of the alley. "Wow what a hot looking F/B." A Pitbull said. "How 'bout we get her boss?" A Great Dane said. "Yea?" Said a Greyhound. "Ok, get her!" The "Boss" Pitbull said. You ran out and the three dogs were right on your tail. You ran into a different alleyway by mistake since you were too afraid to look forward.

You were trapped.

You pushed yourself into the wall begging for an escape. The three dogs snickered, watching you struggle to escape. You heard a menacing growl to the left of you. All of the dogs, including you, looked to the left. All of the sudden, a Husky with human teeth jumped in front of you.

The three dogs got in a fighting position and growled fiercely. The Husky jumped in and bit the leaders neck. Blood spilled from his neck ad he fell to the ground. You turned your head and shut your eyes tightly. You heard there growls, cries and barking.

It stopped. You were terrified to open your eyes until you felt a body brush lightly on yours. You opened your eyes and as soon as you did you saw the Husky you blinked and saw a dog with black hair trailing to its back and to its tail, he had a red body, human teeth, and a terrifying smile. The part that scared you the most was that he had blood all over him and there was blood splattered all over the walls of the alleyway.

You felt something hard hit the back of your head.

You fainted....

(I FIXED IT NOW STOP SAYING YOU DON'T FAINT OVER BLOOD, please ಠ_ಠ)

-------------------------------------------

So how was the story??? If you want me to continue just ask sorry if this was short hopefully it was good. Bye!

-Foxy