Found Em!

Y/N P.O.V

====================

"LJ!!!" He doesn't listen and keeps running. He accidentally bumps into....Jeff?! "Oh, hey Jeff!" "Ugh, watch it next time!" My ears perk up and my tail wags. (Keep it mind, all dog breeds do have tails, some have nubs though, they still wag! Also, the last chapter said "Stepped on your tail" just make it your paw OwO) I struggle but break free from the tall man's grip. I lost Grinny a while back. LJ and Will run along, leaving me with Jeff. "So, where is everyone?" He looks at me, "We all came to the underworld to take care of a few things. Because "Lord Zalgo" needs everything in order. He can do it himself, but he's a lazy fuck." "Oh, that really edgy spiky guy?" He grins wider, if possible, "He sure is "edgy." He starts to laugh and I chuckle at the pun. "Heh good one. I just saw him in a dream last night." "Really now?"

We start up a chat, but it's ruined by EJ patting my head. "Sup." He says casually. "Ugh what did Zalgo make you do?" Jeff asks. "Ehh, he just asked me to sell some things." He scratches behind my ear and my leg thumps the ground. The kidney lover sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "I guess i'll be heading home now, see ya." He then walks away. "Well, i'm done too, wanna head back?" "I guess." I'm sure Smile and Grinny know their way around this place. We start to walk back to the well. "So how long have you known Smile?" "Uh, about 9 years." (He doesn't age now that he's with Slendy) "How bout Slender?" He pauses and looks up, "10 years? I dunno, it's been awhile." We get to the well and jump in. "What's up with the whole "Lord Zalgo" thing anyways?" He just grits his teeth. "Ever since I became a creepypasta, he's been treating people like shit. I'm sure even before I became this he's been doing the same since! I can't believe nobody's doing anything!"

"Man, that's rough." He nods, "You should try to stay in the mansion till everything gets sorted out, just in case he makes you, a DOG, work this hard." I snarl, "That's fucking ridiculous!" I stop and grit my teeth harder. "Making people work like this, it's like we're living in the damn old days!" He stops as well, "You and I should have a talk with Slendy.." I nod, trying to contain my anger. "Well have you seen the others down there?" I ask, trying to take my mind off the whole Zalgo subject. "Mmm besides LJ and EJ, no." "I hope they don't get into something bad..." We finally arrive to the mansion and open the door. EJ, Ben, Jeff and I are the only ones here. I jump on the couch where Ben's playing a game. EJ's just eating kidneys like always. I close my eyes and see a flash of...Zalgo's face? "Tic tok Y/N, it's almost your time to serve me." He laughs and I kick my leg. "Ow, what the hell!" I open my eyes.

Ben's rubbing his arm, "Damn dog." "Sorry!" My ears go back. "Hey, have you seen my hat?" The short elf boy (hehe) asks. I look up and try to remember. "Yea, Smile has it." He looks at me, "Oh ok." He just goes back to playing his game. Speaking of which, I wonder where he is. I just lay my head down. A few minutes pass by and Grinny strolls through the dog door. "Oi, have ou seen zat dog yet?" "Mmmm no..." I respond as I drift into a nice sleep. Scratch that, a semi-nice sleep. I see black again. No....I see Zalgo again! "What do you want?!" I ask sternly. "Oh you know.....you. But besides that, how are you?" He asks casually. "Great! Until you showed up." He gives a cold glare.

"You know....I will kill that mutt if you keep talking like that." My eyes widen. "What???" He snaps and Smile is next to him, tied up and unconscious. I growl, "Let him go you fucker!" I wriggle around, trying to run to him, only to be awoken by falling off the couch. I hear a pained meow and I look down. "Watch it y/n!" Grinny shouts. I just grab him by the neck and run out the dog door, "Smile needs help! Zalgo's planning something and it's not good." I keep running and Rake runs beside me. "I found Ben's hat!" He shouts. "Great, go take it to him and meet us in the underworld, Zalgo's up to no good!" He nods and starts to sprint in the opposite direction.

We get to the well and I waste no time jumping in. 'Smile, please be ok...'

================================================================================

Ok, there you go, an update :D Just as promised. I really hope you guys like it, let me know how you like the story so far! Tell me what I should add to the story! I would really appreciate it if you tell me your thoughts and what I should do to improve. I love ya guys! <3

~Arty