Lycan Pass - Chapter 22

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, my darlings~ I hope you enjoy it despite the fact. I may not write much in the next week or so, I'm going to be pretty busy. However, I promise to write when I can.

______________________________

      I was warm and comfortable in his arms. Trevor kissed the top of my head, then brought his lips down to my ear.

      "Come back to me," he murmured. I sighed and rested my head on his chest.
      "I can't"
      "Yes, you can. No one will hold you accountable, I promise." I pulled away a bit.
      "No, I really can't come back." His leaned back and held me at arms length.
      "Why? are you okay? Where are you?"
      "Trevor, I'm fine. I'm just not ready to come back yet." His eyes darkened.
      "Anna, please. You have to come home." A slight rustle in the grass caught my attention. Wilson stepped out from behind a tree. He smirked.
      "You heard the girl, she's not ready." Trevor's face went from shock to fear and resentment.
      "What are you doing here?" he snapped.
      "Oh, I'm just taking care of Anna on her trip out of the village." Trevor went pale and held me tighter. He looked me in the eye, pleading.
      "You have to tell me where you are! You're in a lot of danger! He's-"

      I didn't hear the rest of what he said, because I went tumbling down into a black abyss. My eyes flashed open and I jolted up in my bed, breathing hard. Something moved in the corner of my eye. I whipped my head around. Wilson's dark form lingered in my doorway. As soon as my eyes locked onto his form, he slipped away into the shadows.

      "Sweet dreams, Anna."

_____________

Don't forget to comment, please!