Memories are Forever {4}

Hey everyone :)

I hope your enjoying this story I wrote and please vote, comment and become a fan!!

Enjoy,

Dare :)

Copyright © 2010 by xDareToCarex All Rights Reserved

~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~

Memories are Forever!

Chapter 4

'Oh God, I really hope that the guys don't come over here.' I thought to myself. I subconsciously started petting Lucky and looked away from anyone's eyes. But that clearly didn't work since one of the guys came over and sat down next to me. Lucky didn't like it either because he started hissing at the guy.

"Lucky, shh. It's okay." I cooed him. He hissed a couple more times than relaxed, but eyed the guy next to me like he was an enemy, which he was. I still avoided everyone's eyes.

"So his name's Lucky. That's pretty cool. How did you come up with that name for him?" The guy next to me said. I finally looked at him. He had dirty blond hair that looked more like brown, it was touching his shoulders and the end of his hair was flipped out like he wore hats too much. He had definitely tanned skin that shinned. His lips looked a little thin but had a nice pink touch to them. He had high cheekbones and a chiselled chest that he likes to show off in a tight shirt. His pants were loose fitting but also hugged him in all the right places. But the one thing that has got my attention are his eyes, they were a very dark grey that looked almost black.

"W-What?" I stuttered because I was scared and also because I was intrigued by his eyes. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I asked how you came up with a name like that for this guy." He repeated.

"Oh, well he was lucky that I found him." I said looking away from him and back at Clifton's back.

"What's your name, lovely?" He asked. Did he just try flirting with me? Is he so sure of himself that he'll get a girl that way? After I think of it, how else did Cliff get the girls?

"Amberlyne." I mumbled and willed Clifton to get back over here, but he never turned. 'Oh God, think Amberlyne' said my inner voice.

"What did you say? Because I thought you said your name was Angel." These lines are so cheesy. Just then I had an idea. It's like a light bulb turned on above my head. I let go of Lucky and put him on my lap facing Clifton. I let go of him. Oh please God, let this work.

Lucky looked around a little scared. Because I let him go, he needed to find someone else he knew to get away from the dogs that were growling. It's working! He jumped off my lap and ran towards Cliff. He looked around once more and tried climbing Clifton's leg.

Clifton's P.O.V

"What the-" I said while looking down. Hey it's Lucky! What's he doing here? Why isn't he with Amberlyne? I looked at Katana. "Sorry sweets, but I'll be right back." I turned around and saw Amberlyne looking a little scared. Her face was pale and looking at the ground. Suddenly, the guy was grabbing her arm so hard, her skin was so white. "Could you hold Lucky for a second, Kat?" she mumbled 'sure' and started petting Lucky. He was so dead. "Hey!" I yelled at the guy. He didn't look up so I marched over there and yanked him up, which only brought Amy with him.

"What the fuck do you want?" he said letting go of Amberlyne who sat down right away. I yanked him further from her so we were in the middle of the room with everyone looking at us but I couldn't care less.

"I want to know what gave you the right to touch her. Couldn't you see that she's trembling?" I gestured towards her.

"I don't fucking care what you think, I'm just talking to her. I can't talk to her than?" he asked with as much anger that I had.