Memories are Forever {7}

Hey everyone!

I'm back with a shorter part of the story. I hope you don't hate me for taking so long! Anyways for those of you who stuck by me after more than a year of not uploading here is chapter 7 of Memories are Forever and I hope you like it even if it's a shorter chapter than the others.

AND If you are still reading this Dezzypants I hope you like it!

Thanks,

Dare :)

Copyright © 2012 by xDareToCarex All Rights Reserved

~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~

Chapter 7

“Get out of her bed and get ready for school, Nole.” I heard Cliff whisper to Nole. I feel like I slept for ages. I’ve never slept better in my life after the incident. I felt pressure leave my waist and a chest leave from under my head. But I can still feel Nole sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Okay, I’ll meet you upstairs for breakfast in a few minutes.” I heard Nole say and the door closed. I assumed that Cliff left my room. The pressure returned around my waist and I snuggled closer to the warm chest.

“Amberlyne, wake up beautiful.” Nole whispered in my ear and kissed my temple.

“But you’re so warm and I’m not a morning person. Let me sleep a little longer, please?” I groaned and I cuddled closer to get warmer but the heat slowly left. “Nole, where are you going? I’m cold.” I pouted with my eyes still sealed closed.

“That’s the point, if I let you rest a little more with you beside me, you will never wake up and we have to go to school. Come on beautiful. Rise and shine.” I heard a chuckle and it felt like I was being pulled up off the bed and carried by warm, strong arms. At this point, I opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around Nole’s neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

“Why are you putting me in the bath—” I was cut off by cold water going all over me. I let out a shriek and jumped out of the tub. “H-how could you do that!” I stalked out of the bathroom grabbing a towel on the rack and stomped to my room while mumbling a bunch of nonsense. I slammed and locked my bedroom door in the process. I heard knocking on the door but I ignored it. Never will I trusting him again.

I heard the door open and sighed. “Am I ever going to find a way to get rid of you?” I sat on the edge of the bed shivering from the cold air travelling over my skin.

“No you aren’t. I’m sorry about the rude awakening but you brother told me you had a hard time waking up in the morning. I don’t want to miss school.” Nole said sitting beside me resting his arm on my waist. I moved away from him to the other side of the bed, scowling.

“Even if that was the best sleep that I’ve had in a long time, I’m not forgiving you that easily.” I said falling back onto my bed and closing eyes. ‘Please let me sleep longer.’ I said to myself hoping that it could happen.

“Wait. This was your best sleep since the thing two years ago? God, I’m sorry, if I‘d known, I wouldn’t have fully woken you up by the cold water. Please forgive me, love.” He sounded sincere.

I opened my eyes to see his handsome features right above me and I realized our position. I blushed the brightest red but I kept his gaze. “H-how...?” I trailed off not knowing how to continue the question. I assessed our placement again; his arms that he placed on both sides of my shoulders supported his top half. His right knee was between my legs and his body mere millimetres from touching mine. When I brought my gaze back up to his, he closed his eyes but I was still able to see that they turned to a dangerous, dark blue.