17

(Alyssa's p.o.v)

As I was to Valerie's house I kept on thinking about what happened last night.

"Wait I have louis phone Number maybe I can ask him and see if he tells me." I said to myself.

I got my phone out and texted louis

"Hi louis it's Alyssa!" I sent.

I waited 3 min for a reply back.

"Hi Alyssa!" Louis replied back saying.

"I want to ask a question."

"Yes?" he said

"Why were you and harry fighting yesterday?" I asked.

"Well we are like brothers and you know how brothers can get mad at each other."

Come on I can't get anything out of the two of them! I thought.

"Oh ok well I have to go I will talk to you later bye :)" I said back.

(Louis p.o.v)

I finally get a text from Alyssa but yet it was about me and harry fighting yesterday! I thought.

(Alyssa's p.o.v)

I arrived at Valerie's house and walked up to her door and knocked.

"Who is it?!" Valerie said looking out her window laughing.

"It's me!" I said back laughing

She opened the door and let me in. we walked to her room. I walked in and plopped down on her bed. I always thought her room was so unique, so many colours in it and was so bright.

"So Alyssa how was it seeing twi of your idols fighting with each other?"

"Strange cause I've always seen them as best buds you know." I said

"So who won?!" She asked.

I made a straight face at her. "well harry was laying on the ground in pain while louis was still standing so I guess louis..." I said

Valerie laughed at me.

"Anyways please help me I asked harry and louis why they fought and both of them said it's just what they do!" I said

"Yeah that's weird that they both said that there is something going on..." Valerie said.

"So what do you think?" I asked

"I don't know I'm just bored." Valerie said.

"Come on Valerie! your good at figuring stuff out like this you have to know!" I said

"Calm down Alyssa I'm not a genie... maybe if we invite louis and harry to come eat dinner with us."

"Yeah that would me a good idea to see what happens." my face lightened up cause I could probably figure out what was going on.

"Yay! I helped." Valerie said laughing.

"Alright I have harry and louis number let's get to texting." I said

"Hey harry do you want to come to dinner with Valerie, louis,and I?"

"Sure :)"

"Ok see you in a bit ;)"

"Now time to text louis." Valerie said.

"Hey louis do you want to come eat dinner with Valerie, harry, and I?

"Yeah sure. ;-{D" louis replied back saying.

"We'll it wasn't that hard to get them to come to eat with us." I said.