12

(Alyssa's p.o.v)

I pulled up in the drive way with Harry pulling up beside me. I got out of my car and walked up to harry "do you want to come meet my mom?" I asked.

"Sure!"

I shouted "hey mom there's someone I want you to meet!" As I walked in the door.

Hi mom walked into the living room "omg." she said as she covered her mouth. "I thought you were kidding about meeting Harry this morning." my mom said to me."why?" I asked "Because you have always dreamed of marrying him."

My face became shy.

(Harry's p.o.v)

I laughed at the two of them. Alyssa's mom looked at me saying "hello I'm Alyssa's mom it's nice to meet you in person instead of seeing you on her walls."

I laughed at her again. "you think I'm lying come look at her room right now!" Alyssa's mom said smiling. I can see where Alyssa gets her personality from I thought.

I followed Alyssa's mom to Alyssa's room when she opened the door I couldn't see one spot of the wall when I looked. "wow Alyssa you sure do have a lot of posters of us!" I said while laughing. "told yuh so." Alyssa's mom said to me as she walked off.

(Alyssa's p.o.v)

"My moms so embarrassing." I muttered to myself.

"I think your mom is pretty cool!" harry said to me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I can see where you get your personality from." Harry said as we were walking out of my house.

"Your the first to say that harry."

"I'm not joking." harry said as we entered his car.

(Harry's p.o.v)

"Alyssa what part did you like most about today?"

"Getting chased by the mob of fans! What did you like most about today?" Alyssa said.

"Seeing your room." I said laughing.

"Haha why?" Alyssa's asked

"Because it's cool seeing all those posters of the boys and me in your room!" I said while laughing.