9

Alyssa's POV

"Speaking of directioners, Alyssa, I think some just spotted us." Harry bites his lower lip, in the cutest way.

I turn around to find a stampede of fans running towards our way, "what do we do?" I ask frantically.

"Drop the ice cream and run!" His deep voice replies.

"I am so glad that I wore tennis shoes today instead of sandals." I breathe out the words while Harry and I run. I watch as Harry's brown curly hair bounces while he runs.

"How did the group of fans form so fast!?" I ask harry, not able to believe it.

I realize that there are one direction fans all over the world, but it still doesn't hit me by how they are right in front of your eyes and you don't know.

"I don't know directioners are everywhere!" he speaks while huffing from running.

"Usually I would be in the group chasing after you! But instead I'm running with you!" I laugh whilst smiling and harry chuckles back.

"I can't run any longer, harry," I take a breath. "We have to do something."I shake my head.

"There's only one way," Harry's voice trails off as he slows down running and comes to a stop. I stop next to him and look into his eyes, and at the fans who are coming closer every second, "Harry they are ca..."

His mesmerizing green eyes disappear from mine when his lips gently attach to mine. My heartbeat accelerates more from his lips attached to mine. His lips stay perfectly in-synced to mine as I kiss him back. I never knew in a million years I would be kissing the one I was in love with for years. And at that not even him knowing I existed until now. I have no idea what to think. My mind is swarming, its blurred. Some fans stood back there in shock while others took pictures.

(Harry's p.o.v)

I kissed Alyssa on the lips. I kissed her. I move my face from hers while smiling down at the ground. Her lips are so soft, pink and plump. I wish I could kiss her longer, but my question is if she actually enjoyed it. I most certainly did. I've been wanting to do that for a little bit now, and I finally did. And I did it right in front of my fans.

Her cheeks turn extremely red, "I-I- you completely caught me off guard." Alyssa says to me shyly. I couldn't help but just give a cheeky smile to her.

"I have no idea what to say." She says quietly but still smiling.

I had no idea what to say either.

Sorry this ch. was short more coming soon!