PROLOGUE

Marco hopped out of his car and stepped on to the university grounds, it was a lot bigger than his high school, and it looked pretty daunting. He was suddenly relived when he heard Jackies voice from behind him.
"Hey, Marco, you okay there?" She laughed as she locked her car door, she brushed her platinum blonde hair out of her face, uncovering the blue stripe down the side of her hair.
"I'm good, I'm just a little nervous that's all, I'll be fine though."
Jackie Lynn Thomas- Marco's best friend, he used to have a huge crush on her back in high school, and they ended up dating for a little while, but it soon ended.
"Don't worry about it Marco, I'm sure we don't have classes today, we should meet up and explore the place together later." Jackie smiled genuinely.
"Yeah, we should, but for now, do you know where we have to go?" Marco asked hopefully.
"I have no idea, let's ask someone," Jackie suggested.

..*..

Marco thanked Jackie and waved her off while he grabbed his room key, room 103 in the boys dorm...
Once he got to his room he placed his luggage on the floor and decided to look around, the room itself wasn't very big, it only consisted of a room with two beds, a bathroom and a small kitchen.
Marco decided to unpack his luggage while he waited for his new roommate to arrive, it was a little late, though.

..*..

Hours passed and Marco's roommate hadn't arrived, so he guessed he wasn't getting one. But, he was pretty happy about that, a whole room to himself.