Fulfillment

When Keith awoke, he found Lance beside him, spooning him sweetly. It brought a smile to his sleepy features.

Usually Keith wasn't the affectionate type, but Lance had changed him.

He turned to press kisses to the taller boy's face, cupping his cheeks and pecking his lips a couple times.

" Hm?" Lance hummed, letting his eyes flutter open. His irises were muddled with a drowsy haze. It took him a second to comprehend where he was. Then the events of the previous night came flushing back to him all at once. Pro: him and Keith had sex. Con: Lotor had gotten a hold of Keith and nearly took him to God knows where.

Keith smiled, kissing him again. And Lance blinked slowly.

" Keithy... what's gotten into you?" He mumbled, laughing a little.

" I really like you." Keith whispered, and he felt Lance pull him closer.

" I like you too..." Lance smiled, and Keith couldn't help but admire his husky morning voice. His bed head was also one of the hottest, most adorable things he'd ever laid his eyes on. " What time is it?" He asked.

Keith reached over, finding his phone on the nightstand and almost knocking it off with his sleep-stricken hand.

" Uh-" He felt himself being blinded by the high brightness setting. " 11."

There were multiple missed calls from Matt and Pidge on his lock screen. And Keith didn't really have a clue what was going on. Usually he woke up to a few notifications, not a gazillion missed calls from people.

" We should probably get up." Lance groaned.

Keith set his phone aside, deciding he'd call them back in a bit.

" I have to shower." The smaller boy said, untangling Lance's arms from him. And Lance made a pouty face while feeling him pull away. He already missed the feeling of cuddling.

Keith tried to stand up, but he almost fell over from how sore he was. His thighs felt like overdone pasta, and he could barely balance on them. And on top of that, he was still naked.

" Need help?" Lance smirked.

" I'm fine." Keith said, embarrassed. Nobody had ever witnessed the aftermath of this sort of thing. He was always tender as hell the day after getting fucked.

He tried to take a step, but he felt tingles and numbness around his ass. Lance had really done a number on his hole.

" Cute." Lance chuckled.

" Not funny." Keith rolled his eyes, trying but failing to walk more.

" It's a little funny." Lance stifled more laughter while getting up.

He didn't really feel self conscious at all while circling around the bed.

" What are you-" Keith was cut off as Lance swept him up into his arms. Blush came to stain his cheeks in a matter of seconds. Even Keith's ears were tinted red.

" Helping you to the bathroom so you don't hurt yourself." Lance casually answered, beginning to carry him to the en suite.

Keith could've spontaneously combusted from how flustered he was.

" Th-thanks..." He stuttered once Lance set him down in the rather large bathroom that was connected to the master bedroom.

" Anytime~" Lance purred, kissing Keith's cheek sweetly. " Be careful in the shower."

" Wait-" Keith grabbed Lance's wrist before he could close the door and walk out.

Lance turned over his shoulder.