Jealous

(( This chapter involves alcohol, mentions of drugs, and a strip club. Just a warning. I don't know what people's triggers are so I'll always give a heads up.))

Keith was getting ready for his job, yeah, his other job. Maybe it made him a go getter, but he upheld his pornstar career while at the same time working weekends at Marmora Strip Club. It wasn't that he needed the money. And he rarely ever took the stage to dance upon the pole. Keith just got bored sometimes.

Getting high helped, but smoking weed had become second nature to him as well. Keith didn't smoke often. It was his way of self medication.

And another thing that helped fuel his boredom was the fact that he'd seen almost every series on Netflix worth watching.

He was tying back his hair into a messy ponytail when his phone chimed from the other side of his bedroom, where it was on the charger.

Keith made a face of confusion, but then he wondered if it could be... him.

He made his way over to see that it was a new number, one that he hadn't entered into his contact list yet.

1-256-555-6969 6:36 PM- Hey. It's Lance.

Shit. Keith thought to himself.

Keith 6:37 PM- Hey... what's up?

Keith set Lance a contact, and before he knew it, the typing icon was back in the iMessage. He'd accidentally read it right away. Keith cringed, only able to hope that Lance wouldn't read too much into it.

Lance 6:37 PM- My cock

Lance 6:37 PM- Jk. Nm... I was just wondering... if maybe... you might wanna hang with me tonight?

Keith was blushing at Lance's adorable stupidity. He laid on his bed after unplugging his phone.

Keith 6:38 PM- As much as I'd love that, I have work

Lance 6:38 PM- Nice excuse

Keith 6:39 PM- It's convenient I know

Lance 6:40 PM- Well maybe I'll stop in and pay you a visit ;)

Keith 6:40 PM- If you think I'm performing, you're wrong

Keith 6:41 PM- I'll be at the bar

Lance 6:41 PM- Even better. I'll get to see your beautiful face up close from the other side of the counter

Keith 6:42 PM- Lucky me. Just don't distract me from my job

Lance 6:42 PM- Oh, little old me? I wouldn't dream of it~

Keith's mind couldn't decide if he was flustered or annoyed. It kept teetering between the two. All he knew was that he had to finish getting ready and get to work before Lance could make him late.

...

There was a bunch of traffic, but Keith had braved through it and made it to work by twenty after seven. He was ten minutes early, and it came as a major relief.

The first hour always started out slow, and it went by even slower as Keith anticipated Lance showing up. Drink after drink he served helped to pass the time, but there was only so much he could do to keep his mind off of Lance.

After the first performance on stage, it was clear that tonight was going to lag. Usually people would swarm to their all male club, but apparently not that night. Some of the regular pole dancers had even abandoned their posts due to the lack of customers.