'Acting'

(( Me to me: do I even have to warn about the smut? This is literally a story about pornstars and angst. Me to everyone reading this: bEwArE of the SMUT!))

" Just to set the record straight, I hate this." Keith groaned, getting up from the seat he'd been in. Of course Romelle had touched up his face for the video, covered up even the slightest imperfection on his skin.

" You're a pornstar. Do you really get to complain about your wardrobe?" Pidge chuckled, seeing him finally come out of the room.

Everyone there didn't sugar coat it. They all realized the industry they were in, and they didn't feel the need to try and make it less dirty by calling people 'adult film stars.' They had all embraced the filth and made careers out of it.

Lance tried not to get hard just seeing what Keith was wearing. It was hot, kinky, but hot nonetheless. He wasn't into all the maid shit, but Keith could arouse him by wearing pretty much any outfit.

The smaller boy's collarbone was defined and smooth looking, and his legs were positively flawless inside of the stockings. So it was official. Keith could pull off anything, even a mullet. Speaking of his hair, the frilly headband that sat atop his head made his black locks appear even more luscious.

" Nice costume." Lance laughed.

Keith envied Lance and Allura's costumes, how they were normal run of the mill clothes. He felt demeaned by the dress, but that was just something pornstars had to put up with. It was how they made their living.

" Shut up." Keith folded his arms in front of his chest, scowling. There was the tiniest amount of blush on his cheeks, but it wasn't makeup.
Lance only thought the dirty look was adorable. But according to Pidge, he wasn't supposed to tell Keith that. The last thing he wanted was for him to get pissed and storm off of set or something.
Lance still didn't understand why it was so triggering to him. He felt inclined to ask, but he didn't know Keith very well. It would've been nosy.

" Alright! Everyone take your places." Pidge re-took her seat in the director's chair, and the surrounding camera operators readied themselves. " You three are all very experienced, so I'm hoping we can get this done in one take."

" Yeah, Keith, don't mess up your lines." Lance smirked and nudged Keith jokingly.

Keith stayed focused, trying not to pay him too much attention. But truthfully, he was drawn in by that stupid smile on Lance's face. Not that he'd ever admit to it, though.

Pidge made sure everyone was on their marks, then gave the cue for them to start filming.

Keith was in front of the sink, filling up a medium sized bucket with tap water and soap. Allura was in the other room, ready to come in when she got her signal. Once she acquired it, she entered with a purse in hand, looking through it as though she was checking for things.

In came Lance from the other way, and Keith felt a breeze behind himself as he paced by. Nobody seemed to be giving his slutty maid outfit a second glance, almost like it was normal to them.

" Hey, Baby." Lance kissed Allura's cheek, playing the part of a boyfriend quite well. Temptingly well if Keith was allowed to have an opinion on it. " Where you off to?" He asked.

" I'm just headed to the grocery store for a while. Remember, we're having dinner with my parents tonight?" She said, acting as though she'd told Lance that many times before.

" Oh yeah." Lance nervously chuckled.

" I'll be back in an hour or so." Allura spoke, smiling at Lance before going for the front door. The cameras panned over to show her leave, but then one cut back so there could be a shot of Keith and Lance.