Self Medication

(( MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING!! This chapter highlights an instance of rape, so please please pleaseeee don't subject yourself to it if you're not emotionally capable of doing so. Don't feel bad if you need to skip over the italicized portion. There is also some drug use as well.))

" I'm sick of this, you get laid for a living. Why do you have such a problem? Just let me fuck you already." Lotor had grabbed Keith's wrist, dragged him into his bedroom.

" L-Lotor, stop... it hurts." Keith warned, trying to slap his hand off. It felt like a car door was shutting on his arm.

" What is it?! Am I just not good enough?! You seemed to love riding my cock for the camera, tease." Lotor growled, only clamping his very large hand onto Keith's arm harder. There was more than enough pressure there for Keith's bones to crunch into dust.

" Ow! Let go!" Keith hissed.

" I don't think so." Lotor narrowed his eyes, and the much smaller boy froze.

The look on Lotor's face was enough to cause nightmares.

" I'm out of here! We're done!" Keith raised his voice, baring his teeth and pounding his fist on Lotor's chest. Any karate move he tried seemed to be useless, and unable to counter the brute strength Lotor had.

" We're not done until I say we're done!" Lotor snarled, moving to grip Keith's throat and squeeze. Keith felt his eyes bulge from their sockets at first, and he cried in a strained fashion.

" St-stop..." He wheezed.

" We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Lotor said, suffocating him and pressing Keith to the wall to cut down on his squirming.

All the love he'd shown previously was gone. It was bleeding away to show Lotor's true colors. Keith had been entrapped in his spider web, fallen for his flattery. And for what? Because he was so happy to have a real boyfriend? Keith should've seen the warning signs, known that Lotor would do something like this. He should've known that Lotor was abusive, and had done some horrible things to him already. But he'd been blinded by the superficial feelings he'd assumed were 'love.'

" No!" Keith exclaimed, kicking at Lotor's shins and kneecaps. Tears began spilling from his eyes from the constraining feeling on his windpipe, but they were also from despair.

" Have it your way, Kitten~" The very tall male took Keith, and even as he flailed in an effort to get free, it was too overpowering. Lotor had him pinned on the bed, straddling over him as he shoved Keith's face into the comforter.

As much as Keith screamed for help, he knew nobody could hear him. Lotor didn't have many neighbors, and in the case that any people were near, they still would've been oblivious.

" Please stop! Please! Just let me go! I won't tell anyone, I swear!" Keith sobbed. But his plea wasn't taken into consideration as his jeans were hastily yanked down. " STOP! Lotor, I LOVED YOU! STOP!" He screamed.

And with that, Lotor kept Keith pinned, pulling down Keith's boxers while getting by his ear.

" If you really loved me, you'd open your legs for me way easier." He growled in the tinier male's ear. And Keith's eyes widened to an unreal size as more tears poured out.

" Is that all you wanted from me?!" Keith screeched.

Lotor didn't answer as he pulled his hard cock out from his pants. Yeah. He was hard from listening to Keith's cries for help.