Chapter 13

~~~Jaime's POV~~~

Vic and I walked over to a nearby cafe and sat down. It was mostly empty and we ordered some food and coffee. I looked at him and he just gave me a small smile. 

"It feels great to get it off your chest. doesn't it?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it feels like a huge weight's been lifted." He agreed.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I told him and got up and walked towards the bathrooms. I had just reached the door when I felt something smack the back of my head and everything went black. 

***

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with him?" I heard a voice ask.

"Just tie him up! God, are you stupid?" I recognized that harpy voice, it belonged to Cara. I felt someone drag me and then something smack me across the face.

"What the fuck?" I demanded. I opened my eyes to see a smirking Cara. "What's the fuck are you doing, Cara?!" 

"Vic left me for you? I still can't believe that." She scoffed. "What's so special about you anyway? Whatever, anyway, if I can't have Vic, neither can you." I stared at her in disbelief. Was this bitch serious?

"You're serious? You have me tied up in some basement or warehouse because I kissed Vic? Bitch are you insane?" I demanded. I felt her hand smack my face with such force that it knocked me over, chair and all. 

"You don't get to talk to me like that, Preciado. Especially since I control whether or not you live or die!" She screeched. "I haven't even decided what I'm going to do with you yet. Probably keep you alive enough to torture Vic." She smirked. I glared at her. "You know, I've always thought Vic had something for you. It should've been a dead give away when I saw you two almost kissing. But I ignored the signs, I thought Vic and I had something, guess not. But I can solve that, we can rekindle what we had, and we can just get you out of the way. He'll eventually get over you, and then he'll be all mine!" 

"Are you kidding me? You're insane!" She spun around and punched me in the stomach, making me gasp for air. I felt my eyes start to water and she smiled triumphantly. 

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, if anyone does find you, you'll be long dead by then, so I don't think you have to worry. I haven't decided if I want it to be quick and painless or slow and suffering yet. OH! How about slow and suffering and I have Vic watch, won't that be fun?" She asked. She actually looked excited, which added to the scariness factor.

"Just let me go, this won't help you get Vic!" I protested.

"SHUT UP! I know what I'm doing, and you're not really in a position to talk now are you?" She questioned and landed another punch, this time on my jaw. I never knew she could hit this hard, it was like getting smacked in the face with a brick. 

"You're never going to get away with this." I told her.

"Haven't I already?" She wondered. I turned off your phone, so no one can find you, and we're in a soundproof room, so good luck. But it'll get boring just torturing you, I'll have a try with Vic." She smirked. My eyes widened, what was she going to do to Vic? I saw her grab some duct tape and rip off a piece. The bitch was even going to duct tape me?! Is she insane?? Well, actually I think she's far past insane. "You've ruined everything, Preciado, EVERYTHING. I could've just been happy with him, but no, you had to come along. Well guess what, now you won't get in my way anymore."

"You seriously think he's going to take you back!? After all you've done to him?" I asked in disbelief.

"I never said it was a good plan, but it's all I've got so far." She smirked and shoved the tape over my mouth and picked up my phone. 

"Oh look, 14 missed calls. 9 from Vic, one from Tony, one from Kyle and three from Andy. Maybe we should give Vic a call." I shot her a glare and tried to twist out of the rope holding me. She pressed a button and it went on speaker.

"Jaime!? Where the hell are you?" I heard Vic's worried voice.

"Oh, he's with me." Cara said.

"C-Cara? What the hell, where's Jaime?" He demanded.

"Oh... you know, just sitting around..tied up..in a chair." She smiled. 

"W-what!? What are you talking about Cara?"

"I told you, Fuentes, I told you we'd never break up, NEVER. And I find out you ditched me for JAIME?!" She screeched loudly. Like I said before, her voice could be a torture device, I never thought it would end up as mine.

"You're the one who cheated on me Cara! You were the one making out with Justin." He pointed out, sounding worried.

"It was a moment of weakness, I swear! Why couldn't you have just never found out, we could still be together." 

"I would've eventually have broken it off with you, I do love Jaime." He said. "Now where is he!?" He demanded. My heart fluttered at his words, I knew he loved me but it was a nice reminder.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She asked.

"Just let me talk to him at least!" he begged. 

"Hmm.. I'll give you a minute to say goodbye, that's it." Cara put the phone next to my ear and ripped the tape off. I yet out a small yelp and I felt tears start to form in my eyes. 

"Jaime?" He asked, worriedly.

"H-hey, Vic." I whispered. 

"What the fuck is going on? Why is she doing this?" He asked. "Where are you, do you know?"

"N-no." 

"Vic.. I.. I just wanted to say I love you."

"Jaime, no, don't you dare give up on me, you'll be fine, we'll find you, I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Vic." I whispered. 

"I'll find you, I swear I will, just don't give up. Please." 

"It's too late for me now." I said softly. "But I'll always love you, know that. Every second I could spend with you, was the best."

"J-Jaime" He choked out, and I knew he was close to tears.

"I love you, Vic." I said, feeling a tear escape my eye. I looked around and saw an old drum in the corner of the room. It looked familiar.. oh my god, that was Mike's old drum. I was in her basement. "I'm in her basement Vic!" I yelled before I felt another punch to my face.

"DAMMIT JAIME!" She yelled and she slammed her phone shut. "You just had to be so fucking smart didn't you!?" She groaned and walked back upstairs and slammed the door shut, but not before yelling back at me. "I'll be back in a couple minutes, Jaime! Then you'll get what you deserve!" I always knew she was going to kill me, and I knew Vic wasn't going to make it in time. I'd be dead by the time he got here.