Chapter 12

Y/n POV:

Monday. Day back at school. It was a little warmer, so I wore

 It was a little warmer, so I wore

Without the glasses, of course.

I began walking to school, Jack in front bye at least 4 meters as always. I could hear Craig walking behind me, he walked past and whispered.
'I regret everything, but not kissing you.'

He glances back to me a second with a small smile. He then walks with Jack.

I realise first lesson is art. That passes quickly. Everything passes quickly until english comes. With Craig.

I sit next to him and say nothing. Neither does he. At the end of the lesson, as every one has already left the classroom, he turns to me and says.
'I don't know how you felt about it, but I'm just glad you at least forgive me.'

He then walks out. At lunch, I go to my locker with Rebecca to grab books for my next lesson.
'One guy not enough for you, Y/n?' I hear one of the girls say to me from behind.

I then to face Bebe, red and Heidi.
'A slut like you shouldn't be in this school.' Red says.

'Hey, she didn't sleep with them!' Rebecca says.

'Oh, you know this? So apparently she liked everything!'

'Nothing good enough for you?' Heidi asks.

People begin crowding around. For fucks sake. Why me?

'No, she didn't do anything with them!' Rebecca argues.

'Let the mute speak for herself, becca!' Cartman yells.

'I was almost raped.' I quietly say. People begin to go quiet. Some whispering I thought she was mute, or I've never heard her talk.

'Like fuck you were, that's just excuses!' Bebe yells.

I shake my head.

'She's lying!' Cartman yells.

'No she's not.' A sudden monotone voice comes from within the crowd. Craig? 'She's telling the truth.'

'The fuck Craig?' Cartman screams to him.

'Shut up fatass!' Craig says back. 'She's telling the truth, two people from the grade above were talking about it. I should've stopped them, but I didn't. I'm sorry, Y/n. I was almost part responsible for what could've been a rape.'

'Why are you sticking up for a freak?' Clyde asks.

'Traitor.' Red says.

'I'm not a traitor. And when rape is involved, it's nothing to joke about. Not to mention that Y/n Or her friends deserve the shit we've put them through.'

'He's kinda right.' Heidi says quietly. 'I know I'd hate it if it was me.'

'What the fuck is happening?' Rebecca whispers to me. Everyone seems to be looking down. Well, most anyways.

'Are you all shitting me right now?' Cartman asks.

'You're joking Heidi?' Red asks.

'No, she's right.' Bebe says.

'What the fuck has happened to this school?' Clyde asks.

I can't take it anymore and just walk off. I don't care that I can feel them staring at me, I walk the fuck out of that school. I just can't take all the attention. I don't even get why this is happening. I just sit on the bench and stay there. I don't draw. Don't walk home. Just sit there. In silence with myself.

Eventually, a teacher comes out and tells me to go to class. I enter biology and take my seat quietly. But some people are looking at me. In biology in sit in between Bebe and this kid called butters. I've never talked to him, but he's way too friendly and manipulated.

'I like your outfit.' Bebe whispers to me. I look at her and smile before looking down to my desk. I feel like she's faking that.

Does everyone think they can suddenly just be nice to me? Actually, they can, but it feels weird. Of course some aren't going to be nice, but most than usual are.

When the bell rings for us to go home, Rebecca, Mia, Jade and I all meet outside.

'The fuck happened today?' Jade asks, Obviosuly Rebecca told them.

'What was that with Craig, Y/n?' Rebecca asks me.

Shit. I shrug.

'You're such a liar, your face is red.' Mia points out. I sigh.

'You better explain, L/n.' Jade says. 'Start talking.'

'He may or may not have apologised for everything he's done to me, confessed he's kept most of my drawings I've ripped out and then kissed me. Just a peck.' I quickly ad quietly explain.

Mia looks like she's about to scream in excitement. Jade notices this.

'Mia, the fuck, calm down.'

'Calm down!? How can you tell me to calm down when-' I cover her mouth before she says anything else. I motion her to zip her lips and let go. 'Ok, ok.'

'But do you like him?' Rebecca asks.

I shrug.

'She's blushing again, she totally does.' Jade says.

'It's weird. He's my bully.' I say.

'Was, Y/n. Was.'

'He apologized. It's adorable.'

I shake my head. Though I wonder why he did apologize. Why would he like me when the girls at this school are ACTUALLY hot? Because he doesn't. Simple answer. He had a reality check and realise bullying was pointless, story done.