Chapter 10

Y/n POV:

My phone starts going crazy so I take it out to see I've been tagged in a post on Insta gram, where everyone is commenting and calling me a slut or a whore. Even desperate, disgusting and calling me a freak.

On the post, I see the two guys in my room as I'm there two. It was taken when I was pushing out one of the guys from my room. And in the other picture it was the other guy walking out. It was captioned 'perhaps the mute is more adventurous than thought'. From Cartman. I felt my teeth. All the comments are worse. Slut. Whore. How desperate. Fucking slag. One not enough?

I was so angry. They didn't know what happened. Before so know it, I threw my phone on the floor and smashed it to pieces. I didnt care, all that phone brought me was misery.
'One way to get rid of all the drama.' Someone says behind. It's Craig.

'Are you following? Wherever I go, you're there.' I say to him.

'I know what happened last night. I heard them talking before entering your room. Then I saw you kick them out.' He explains. 'I should have stopped them, but I was a pussy and didn't. And I didn't even know Cartman took the photo.'

I shrug. Why should I care anymore? I have bad luck, everyone hates me. And now they're gonna think I'm a slut. And im a fucking virgin.

'Look, I'm sorry Y/n.' Craig says, he then sits next to me.

I shake my head. 'What's the point?' I stand up and slowly walk away. 'Everyone hates me already, just adding to the list. Cartman's right, I should die. It will make everything better.' I sort of whisper the last part in a hope he doesn't hear, but I can't stop my own rant.

'I don't hate you.' He says. I give him the look of you're joking right. 'Ok, so I haven't been nice to you since grade 6, fair point. But, I regret it.'

I scoff. He stand up and holds my arm so I can't walk away.

'I really do regret it, Y/n. You font deserve it.'

'What are you planning?' I ask. He states at me.

'I'm not, I promise! I'm actually sorry, I can prove it.' I look at him with a raised eyebrow. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bunch of paper. 'Ever since I've known you throw away your drawings, I've kept them. You're really talented, and I love them. They're funny, artistic, Origional. They're amazing, like you.'

I didn't know what to say. He had actually kept them. And he sounded sincere.

'You forgot your book, too.' Craig says as he hands me it. 'I just want you to know I'm really sorry. I honestly am. I don't know how to make it up to you after all these years, but I want to. I just hope you ... forgive me.'

We stay silent, staring into each other's eyes. His eyes are a dark brown. They don't look as mean as he is. Or, as he usually is. He looks sorry. And I'm actually believing him?

'Fine. I forgive you.' I quietly say, looking away.

'Wow, I didn't think it would just take that.' He says, but he looks happy, yet sad?

'What did you think it would take?' I question as I look back at him. He seems closer than before.

'This,' He quietly says as he closes his eyes and plants a kiss on my lips. For some reason, I'm not pushing him away. But I'm very lightly kissing back with eyes closed. I pull away and we look at each other. 'I'm sorry.' He quickly walks away.

What. Just. Happened?