Chapter 5

Y/n POV:

I wake up happy that my hair dye is coming today. School is cancelled another day and the dye arrives almost immediately. Fast service, now that's magic.

I sit in the backroom, following the instructions. I've got everything I need and already bleached my hair. Now I just need to dye it. I put someone my fingers (well, the clear gloves) and put a but in my hair. Well, no turning back now. I then begin to put it all in.

I want about 40 mins before rinsing my hair. I look in the mirror, wow, it's actually purple. I then use the hairdryer and decide to style it up a little bit. I smile.

I like this shade, I think it's me if I was a colour

I clean yo the bathroom and tie my hair up. I peer outside through my curtains, of course Craig is in his room. But I look at the snow and see that Its not actually that bad now. I go downstairs.
'I'm going for a walk.' I say to my parents.
'Nice hair.' Mum says, I smile.
'Suits you, kiddo.' Dad says.
'Alright then, be back before 6, you're helping with tea.'

I not and walk out after putting on my coat. I close the door and take a deep breathe, fresh air. I take a walk to the park to see that it's alone. Thank God.

I decide to sketch the landscape. Shading and adding bits of the now falling snow. I like it. I do what I always do and rip it out then throw it in the bin.

I then decide to go home and sit on my bed. I had left my phone at home and saw a text from Craig.
'Where the hell are you going in the snow?'

'Why do you need to know?'

Despite him sending that an hour ago, he replies. 'Most people are normal and don't go out.'

'I'm sure you're aware that I'm not classed as normal.'

'According to who?'

Is this guy stupid? 'You.' He then stops texting me.