Chapter 10

Gerard's p.o.v
(A month later)

Me & Jena are going in for another sonogram. She's currently 3 months & we've been really close lately. She's been real scared for this appointment.... she hasn't felt the baby move or even been real hungry lately. I tell that she's gonna be okay & that the baby is still there. She doesn't want to find out the gender until it's born, & I agree. So yellow clothes for now. I even started saving money for a crib & we're gonna try & get our own apartment. We haven't told anyone yet, just in case things go south. I'm super excited, even though I don't connect with the baby genetically. I'm in love with Jena & I'm in love with this baby. We get in the care & we drive to the doctors. When we reach the place she stiffens & doesn't move. "Hey you alright?" I ask going to hold her hand. She jolts away & winces a little. She snaps back into reality & looks at me. "I'm scared." She whispers. I pull her close to me & rub her hand. "Their okay, I can sense it. Trust my sense. Trust my baby sense." She laughs. "How accurate is your baby sense?" She asked laughing. "100%!" I say with confidence. "Well I have to trust you now." She joked. We went inside & waited for the doctor. The doctor came after 20 minuets. "Miss Jena???" She asked. I stood. "Over here." The doctor walked over. "Oh wow.... you look pretty big for 3 months." She stared. "Is that bad?" Jena squeaked out. "No... maybe.... let's just get this sonogram done!" She tried to lighten the mood. We started walking to the room. "Your the father?" She asked confirming our information. "Ye- Well... biologically.... uh..... no. But I'll be fathering the baby." I confessed. She let out an 'oh' & continued getting us to the room. Jena laid down and they got everything together. She looks really nervous. The doctor started scanning..... my jaw dropped at the sight. Jena's eyes widened......

A/N your gonna hate me but this is the end of this chapter sorry!!!! (Not really) ( ^ω^ )