Chapter 4

Jena's p.o.v
I woke up next to Gerard seeing him all cuddled up next to me made me smile. He looked so peaceful and adorable. I'm not gonna be like one of those people who deny shit cause I know what I want. And I won't stop until I get it. I want Gerard, and he's going to be mine. I just need to get him to want me. I pulled out of Gerard's death grip and made and appointment for the doctors today. I want to know about my baby. I haven't mentioned it lately but I'm happy to be a soon to be mom... I'm just not to happy about the father.

**Time skip brought to you by rays fro**

I was laying down with Gerard in the chair next to me. The nurse put the cold jelly on my stomach and put the weird thingy that lets us see the baby. And there it was... my little ball of sunshine. Gerard held my hand staring at the screen. "Proud father huh?" The nurse asked. I was about to say something before Gee interrupted me. "Definitely..." he said still staring at the screen. I shed a tear looking at it. Then another came. "I'm going to be a mom...." I whispered.

Gerard's p.o.v
"Definitely..." I said without any thought. This may seem stupid and rushed but I really do love Jena. She may not ever feel the same but I want to be there for her and her child. In fact I literally just volunteered to be the father. She stared to cry. Tears of happiness fell from her eyes. "I'm going to be a mom...." she whispered almost too quiet to hear. The nurse smiled at us. "Do you guys want to keep this sonogram?" We both nodded.

**car ride home**

We both go back to school tomorrow... I'm worried about Jena... I'm used to judgement but she isn't, she was queen bee. Boys feel at her feet (including me) and girls wanted to be her. I always had a little crush on her. I just never thought that I would ever speak to her... she said that she would tell her dick head friends to stop bothering me but they won't listen to her after they find out about the baby. The small little ball of chromosomes forming into life. Thank god that high school is almost over. Senior year.... soon I can just be out of here. I feel bad for Mikey though. He's my brother... I don't wanna leave him behind. But, hey sacrifices are made.

Hope you guys are enjoying this piece of shit story!!!