chapter 11

Demi's POV

When I woke up, I went to the bathroom before getting back into the bed. I looked at the clock to see that it is 9am before laying down and facing Lauren. My break is over in 2 months and I know that Lauren might not be able to go with me everywhere which sucks but hopefully she can go with me some. Camila and Marissa are getting along then I thought, I thought she would be like Lauren when we first took her but she wasnt. I got knocked out of my thoughts by Lauren putting her head on my shoulder which made me smile. I stared at her for awhile before getting my phone and taking a pic of us, I want to put it on twitter and say look at this little cutie but I know the police knows she is missing and everything will go bad from there but right now I cant maybe later when I get her to go somewhere by herself but keep a eye on her in the distance but I might do it when she is completly comfable here and isnt scared and wont tell, we are going to have to do the same with Camila but we know that will be longer than Lauren. I got knocked out of my thoughts by Lauren sucking on my neck.

"babe stop it is too early" I said to her and tried to move away but she just moved and kept sucking but started kissing some before sucking again. She has her eyes close so I guess she is asleep and is doing this in her sleep or she is awake and doing this but keeping her eyes close. I moaned softly before moving over some but falling out of the bed.

"shit' I mumbled sitting up

"why are you on the floor" I heard Lauren say so I looked over and saw her sitting up and looking at me

"well I had to keep moving over since you starting sucking and kissing my neck"

'ugh I am going to go get something to eat" she said before getting up and running out of the room. I shook my head before getting up and following her, I so can tease her on what she did.

           Lauren's POV

I cant believe I sucked and kissed Demi necks in my sleep, I know I was dreaming about I just didnt know that I was actually doing it. While I was eating Demi kept whispering what she would do to me if I let her so I know that she is trying to tease me or something. I hope she doesnt do this all day because if she does I will be so screwed by wanting to fuck her so hopefully she will stop soon.