chapter 12

Demi's POV

After I fix Lauren something to eat, I took it upstairs to the bedroom and sat the plate down on the end table before squatting down beside the bed and I started moving the hair out of Laurens face.

"wake up I fixed you something to eat" I said, it only got her to to groan before turning over. I turned her over lightly so I dont hurt her befpre kissing her which she returned but pulled away when she noticed that she was kissing me. I repeated what I said before and she took the plate saying thanks before I sat on the bed beside her before turning on the notebook. After she finished eating, I told her I will bring it back downstairs but she would keep saying she will do it after a while I just let her take it down. When she came back up here she got back in the bed and I scooted over so I was next to her before asking her is we can cuddle but she said no then said yes when I wouldnt stop asking. While we were watching the movie I am going to try something on her since she has been fine with me being around her and not moving away like she used too.

       Lauren's POV

While we were watching the notebook, Demi was slowly moving close to me usually it freaks me out when she does it but not anymore so I know my feeling are getting stronger for her which scares me. I got knocked out of my thoughts by Demi rubbing her thumb against my cheek, I turned to face her chich made her stop.

"Are you ok" she asked

"yea why"

"you just looked far off"

"oh I was thinking"

"about what"

"nothing"

"is it about me kissing you"

"no"

"you sure" she said moving where her face is really close to mine.

"yea and can you move"

"no" she said leaning in to kiss me which made my eyes go wide because I didnt know she was going to do it. I tried to pull away but she got a grip around my neck, after a while of fighting, I just gave up and started to kiss back. I started to feel sparks and butterflys in my stomach when I kissed her well the butterflys been in my stomach when I am around her a couple days ago but now it is like they are going crazy.

         Demi's POV

When I broke the kiss when breathing came a problem I could tell she was blushing.

"I told you, you were thinking about kissing me" I said to her

"you kissed me first"

"you kissed back so you liked it didnt you"

"ughhh"

"tell the truth"

"ok yea I did a little" she said which made me give her a playful glare telling her to tell me the truth which made her get the hint.

"yea a lot" she mumbled

"sorry I didnt hear you"

"a lot" she mumbled again

"cant hear you"

"ok ok I said I like it a lot, Demi I fucking have feelings for you"

"I liked it alot too and do you know how long I was waiting for you to say that you have feelings for me'

"what"

"Lauren I have feelings for you too"

"you do"

"yea why do you think I kissed you and always ask you i we can cuddle and watch a movie together"

"I thought the cuddle and movie was you being friend and the kiss part was to mess with my feelings"

"no I never want to mess with your feelings, and no it wasnt about being your friend, I know I had to start like that but I really like you more than I friend" I said which made her smile and I returned the smile before leaning in to kiss her which she instantly kissed back.