Chapter 4: Unholy Night (Part 2) Preview

(Sorry about not uplaoding in a few weeks I have had a chaotic few weeks and I've also been working on a new Angels of Death fanfic for you all, as well as writting the next two parts for this story. So instead of uplaoding the next part and keep you waiting I figured I would give you a preview of Part 2 since I haven't quite finished this part yet and it will get y'all prepared for whats too come, Thank you all so much for your continued support and lovely comments It really keeps me motivated and makes me want to write more for you guys, I know I always say thank you but I mean It and i cannot say it enough, anyway enjoy 😊😘)

"Welcome" a deep eerie voice echoed as both Zack And Ray entered the facility "I hope they weren't too rough with you two...Oh?!"

The voice concluded

"Yeah..they were VERY gentle with us" Rachel sarcastically smiled as she glared at the man

"I'm so very sorry about what they have put you two through, let me take him off your hands, he needs medical attention right away-"

"No!" Rachel snapped "Zack's not leaving my side, so either I come with him to make sure you're not doing any weird experiments on him...or I'm leaving here with him" she deepened her glare on the mysterious man

"Okay, fine come right this way Ms. Gardener, don't worry Mr. Foster will be In good hands we will take very good care of him" the man smirked and led Rachel with a blood covered Zack into the medic station...

'I don't like this, somethings off about this place, these people, this man...they're all being too kind for their own good now, somethings going on...something malice..' Ray thought to herself as she scanned her surrounding on the way to the medical room being cautious and vigilant....