Chapter 4: Unholy Night (Part 1)

(Hey everyone I hope you have all been enjoying the story so far, sorry this one is a bit late. This is going to be a long one so I thought I split it into 2 parts to make up for it being up late this week and because I didn't want the chapter to be super long like the other, enjoy! P.S Thank you all so much for your support I will continue to write different stories after this and maybe I have another story for Angels Of Death Zack x Ray after this one, you'll have to wait and see, but for now, enjoy Chapter 4 😊)

"R..ach..el.." Zack coughed out as Ray staggered in fear back to him after seeing the face of the man,

"I'm here Zack don't worry everything going to be okay, I love you" Ray cried from under her breath as she hugged him tightly,

"heh, you don't think I'll die that easily do you Ray...I have something to live for" he smiled "You, so smile for me okay?" He kissed her lightly on the lips as she gave him her best smile through her teary expression.

(Zack's POV)

'Damn I need to stand up, the pain...what was in that bullet?' I gather enough strength left in me to sit up and hold Ray. 'She's covered in blood? And shaking? What the fuck happened?!'...

"Ray, what happened? You're not hurt are you?"

...

No reply

...

"RAY!!" I shouted at her, shaking her a bit...'is she crying?' "Ray I'm sor-" I was interrupted as she spoke and looked up at me longingly,

"Zack...that man...the people who shot you...I know them.." She looked away from me and started crying again,

"What do you mean Ray...tell me" I tried to hide the fear in my voice as I turned her head towards me, "Ray...please" I kissed her forehead, trying not to wince too much as the pain was worsening...she noticed, unfortunately... 'Was she gonna tell me or not?!?' I was starting to get impatient...

(End of POV)

Rachel sighed and hugged him burying her face into Zack's chest, she took a deep breath inhaling the scent of blood and Zack's natural scent, it was somehow strangely comforting to her...perhaps because of what she did to make her parents 'perfect'... then again maybe it was because it was Zack's and she knew he'd be fine, he always is right?

"I know the people, that man, no that thing...I created that...because they are my parents..."

Ray sighed and looked at the monstrosity she called her parents, half of her mother and father sewed together to create an abomination, something that shouldn't be alive, so why was it?

Zack's face dropped and a look of horror overwhelmed him as he stared at her in disbelief...she continued,

"And the people, I don't know how they know about you or our where about but I do know that they're an organisation that makes people their test subjects for malice and vile experiments, that kill many of the victims they abduct...I guess they want you because of your inhuman like stamina, resistance to poisons and tolerance to pain or any sort of trauma..." Zack furrowed his brows as he looked at the small blonde in his arms... "Why do they want you as well then Ray?" Zack questioned her as he hugged her tighter as he snarled at creation she made all them years ago...

"...They want me...for the same reason they want you...they want both of us..." Zack's eyes widened "They want both of us to have a child together, to create an unstoppable soldier of war, that obeys every command given and serves one purpose...to destroy" Rachel started to cry as she grasped on to Zack sobbing uncontrollably.

"She's right" the man finally spoke

"We will give you the antidote to the poison slowly coercing through Isaacs blood stream...." The female half spoke this time "But..." both halves began "Only if you two have a child within the time limit given" they both spoke with a monotone look as they finally reviled their face...a distorted, disturbingly neat sewn together mess...the colour had run from their face seeming almost dead but still grasping at what little life they had left in them.

Ray Looked up at Zack her eyes begging him not to go along with this as he lowered his head just thinking everything over...

"Zack...please don't go along with this we can find the antidote elsewhere please I don't want to have a child like this and certainly not have to give my first born away to become a tool for the military to use...please, Zack!" Rachel pleaded tugging at Zack's hoodie begging him not to do this, sobbing even more...

"Ray...I love you...I'm sorry but I need that cure, I feel like shit I don't think I'll be able to wait any longer for one...that dosage in the bullet must have been extremely strong, It hurts to move Ray..." Zack spoke softly as he hugged her, cradling the scared and hurt Rachel, he raised her head making her look at him as he kissed her he felt a surge of guilt come over him, 'Am I being selfish...i don't want my child to be used as a tool but I can barely move no matter how hard I try...tch damn it damn it DAMN IT' Zack mentally started to take everything out on himself making him get angrier by the second...just then he felt a hand cup his cheek, bringing him back to his slightly more stable self...

"Are you sure about this Zack? I'll only go ahead with this shit if you will as well, I don't like seeing you in pain which is the only why reason I am agreeing to go through with this..."

Zack sighed and gave a sad smile

"I'm sure Ray...thank you...you know I don't want this either but....we have to"

"I know...It's fine as long as you'll be okay I'm happy....at least the child will be ours ..." Ray gave a half smile as they kissed,

"Well?" The man asked impatiently

"We'll do it...only if you give us the cure first and we are freed after we have done what you ask of us ...deal?" Ray demanded

"Fine, deal... come with us...they're waiting for you two, come!" The woman spoke with an aggressive tone as Ray and Zack looked at each other, Rachel helped Zack up letting him lean on her as they followed the half man half woman creature back to where they would be subjects used for testing...

I'M PUTTING IT OUT A DAY EARLIER THAN I ORIGINALLY SAID (WHICH WAS WEDNESDAY) BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING, THANK YOU IF YOU READ TO THE END HOPE YOU ENJOYED ❤️😊😘