Chapter 24, A simple word

A/N: FIRSTLY WATTPAD IS ACTING CRAZY AND DELETED LIKE STUFF FROM THIS CHAPTER

A/N: FIRSTLY WATTPAD IS ACTING CRAZY AND DELETED LIKE STUFF FROM THIS CHAPTER. IF IT DOESN'T END IN '~HOLLY SHMIT' IT'S WATTPAD BEING A BITCH.

Just a friendly reminder to not skip chapters, because I'm telling you now, there's a clue or something major in every single one. I know lots of chapters in book 1 was skipped and that's why I get questions like: "Who's Xavier?", "When did Amber and Owen kiss?", "Why is Amber so mean?" and oh, my favorite: "When are Calvin and Matt revealing they're gay?"

 I know lots of chapters in book 1 was skipped and that's why I get questions like: "Who's Xavier?", "When did Amber and Owen kiss?", "Why is Amber so mean?" and oh, my favorite: "When are Calvin and Matt revealing they're gay?"

When I finally manage to get out of the Principle's office and leave Xavier to calm Principle Pritchard down, I rush through the hallways. Deciding I really do want to finish high school, I pick up a whole bunch of extra credit tasks from all my teachers. I try to ignore how they're all scared of me now.

Even the kids, apart from Tan Cam and her squad, stay away from me.

I'm just glad Tan Cam is at the nurse to try and fix her hand. I kind of feel bad now though. Not everyone is born mean. Tan Cam had to go through something to be how she is now and resorting to just break her hand isn't the right thing to do...

At PT, I run into the twins and Bryan grabs my arm while Ryan is right next to him. "It's the ultimate question! It's unsolvable!" Bryan says. His light brown hair is standing at end with the suspense.

"What is it?" I ask.

"If Pinocchio would say: 'my nose is going to grow now' will it grow or not?" Ryan asks.

I have to think hard about that one.

"If he's 'lying' and it grows, he's not lying! And if he's telling the truth and it doesn't grow, he's lying!" Bryan gasps.

Oh my God, this'll be the end of me.

"Guys, I need a drink before frying my brain," I chuckle and motion for the guys to get back to their class.

After collecting all my tasks, I make my way out of the building. A mousy girl with plain features stops me.  "I'm sorry about Cam and the girls always being rude to you," Plain Jane says.