Chapter 23, Stalking is illegal

A/N: You're guide top Nessa's accent: Ye = you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N: You're guide top Nessa's accent: Ye = you. Yer = your. Yerself = yourself. Mah = my. Mahself = Myself. Hoose = house. Lad = boy. (I often remove the 'g' in an 'ing' word.)  'er = her. Bloomin' = blooming (it's like saying damn). Jammy = lucky. 'em = them. Don' = don't. Sunava bitch = Son of a bitch. Wasn' = Wasn't. Maw = Mom. Vagina = Fud. Sum = some. Jus' = just. 

When Xavier and the other three lads are off to their mission, I put on a nice fox coat and slip out of Isabella with a set destination in mah head

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When Xavier and the other three lads are off to their mission, I put on a nice fox coat and slip out of Isabella with a set destination in mah head.

I know for sure that the lads will be shootin' and blowin' thin's up and I can't risk mah nails to stop some Southern supply truck. Let the lads play with their guns while I have mah own wee bit of fun.

"Tsk tsk tsk, what have they done to ye?" I ask mah white Porsche. The poor thing took a while to catch 'er breath after this mornin's race. 

Nonetheless, I slide into mah car and drive towards the West part of town. I make sure to park a distance away from the hoose Sterling is currently stayin' in. It's pretty posh. No color, but expensive and I fancy mahself some expensive stuff.

I get out of the car and sneak mah way closer to the main gates. I stand there for a minute or two, contemplatin' the risk of gettin' mah coat ruffled if I climb this bloomin' gate. I'm pretty damn jammy when the gates suddenly open, but to avoid the black Bugat-thingy, I have to dive for the bush and hope and pray I'm not spotted.

When I hear the car pass, I immediately jump up and let lose a series of shrieks while I try getting all the leaves and dirt and bugs off of me. "Yer not making yerselves comfortable in mah fur jacket!" I threaten when I'm certain I'm clean again.

The automatic gates start closin' again and I dive to make it through. I send out a quick apology to mah Prada heels for what I'm puttin' 'em through before strutting towards the bleak house like I own the place. 

No blue BM-whatever. No black Bugat-thingy. But a silver Lambor-something stands proud in the driveway. Perfect.

I don' go for the front door and instead head towards the back. I pass a swimmin' pool that's big, but still half the size of Isabella's. Up ahead is a glass door, but I ignore it as well and rather make mah way to the very back of the place. When I look up, I see movement comin' from an upstairs room. I look closer and it's Man Candy. Without a shirt.