I have this feeling (chapter 14)

(A/N)

Sorry if there's scattered grammar mistakes. You'll know why if you read my note at the end of the chapter :)

______________________________________

I'm glad... I'm glad I met you, Zack. Of course, I'd never say that to you in real life... But I hope you'll get the message soon...

I start to fall asleep, into a land of dreams that can take me far, far, far away from this building of hell...

Zack's POV

I let (y/n) rest on my shoulder... After all... She helped me escape.

I turned away because.. Well.. It's fucking embarrassing of course. It's been forever since I've interacted with... Uh... A girl.. That's my age...

Damn what the fuck have I been doing all my life...

When I knew she was fast asleep, I glanced at her features.

Her (h/c) hair was slightly covering her eyes. Her breathing was steady and light as she was in a deep sleep. I then stare at her small cuts and dirt all over her arms.

Jeez.. We did make it far...

I did feel a little bad, that's why I let her and Ray rest... I would've died back there in the gas chamber already...

I sighed, then look back up at her resting face. She partially had her lips parted.

I wonder what she's dreaming about..?

I look at her locks of hair. It was all messy from the crawling, running, many things within this hell hole of a building.

Then, my hand slowly draws towards her face, and I brush it away from her eyes...I stare at her for a while...

Her face doesn't look half bad... I.. I should've given her a better compliment in the mugshot room..

My hand unconsciously makes its way towards her face again..

.... Thump thump

Wait

What

The

Fuck

My eyes widened, I take my hand back and I stare at it.

"What did.. I just do..?"

I clench my fist, and looked up at the wall. I think about all this time we've spent together. The killing, the chasing, the running, Daniel, the annoying ass kid, the gas chamber...

"Ha.. To think that I was actually gonna kill you... Now look at me... "

A weary feeling suddenly took over me. I guess I'm actually tired as well.

I look back at (Y/n), sleeping soundly on my shoulder.

I heated feeling came on my face.

I'm not sure if it's the lack of me seeing girls but..

... (y/n) is