2nd Meeting 💙

Edd (His POV):
I sat on a bench in the park a woman and a child next to me I continued sketching the lovely scene infront of me. I realised the woman next to me was the girl who helped me earlier in the store. I turned to her and piped up, "Excuse me Madam, but you are the person who helped me in the store aren't you?"
"Ah yes! If you wouldn't mind me asking. Why were you in such a rush?" She asked picking up the child and setting them on her lap.
"Oh my uh...roommates would of murdered each other..." I scratched the back of my next embarrassed.
"Oh well! I'm (Y/n) and this is Pip." She exclaimed. (Pip is my Oc)
"I'm Edd!" I said back, "Hey is the child...yours?"
"What? Oh no no no! I'm just babysitting her for a friend!"
"Oh okay!" I flashed a smile and got one returned.

Eventually we had to depart, she had given me her number.

What is this feeling?

Tom (His POV):
Ugh why am I in the hospital?

What happened before I came here?

Before I could question again, the door burst open to reveal a worried, out of breath Edd and A beat up Matt.
"TOM!" Edd shouted coming over to my bed, causing me to groan in pain.

"Sorry Thomas. I couldn't get in before them." (Y/n) said before shutting the door after she entered.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!" Edd shouted at them, picking them up by the collar of their uniform.
"N..nothing! I'm his Doctor/Nurse!"

"Edd....let them down!" I weakly shouted. Edd let go of their uniform and sat down next to Matt. They caught their breath before doing their daily check up.
(Y/n) looked over at Matt worriedly,
"What...happened to-"

"Matt? Oh uh..he..kinda sent all of his mirrors tumbling down off of the walls and he was caught up in it." Edd answers my question before I can finish.
"Do you want me to go and check up on the injuries?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh if you wouldn't mind and may I come too?" Edd asked earning a chuckle from (Y/n).

"Sure!" They left the room. Leaving me with my thoughts.

I didn't want you to go. 

Matt (His POV):
I got up and out of my bed, leading my self down to the kitchen. Once I appeares in the pale white room. Edd greeted me while Tom asked why my hair was a mess.
"Wait what?! I HAVE TO LOOK PERFECT!" I screeched earning a look from Edd,
"Why?"
"BECAUSE THE MODEL (Your full name) IS COMING TODAY!"

Tom snorted, causing the milk from his cereal to come from his nose. Edd made a really bad pun while I huffed and went upstairs.

The doorbell rang, I rushed downstairs but Tom had beat me to it.
"Oh my god... I didn't think he actually ment it!" He gestured for them to come in.
"Oh Hi Matt!" They greeted.

"Hi!"

Tord (His POV):
I put (Y/n) for training. Ugh I made a big mistake doing that here they are sat in my office again.
I slammed my hands down on the desk, the crack in the draws splitting ever so slightly,
"(L/N!) DO YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTROL YOURSELF?!" I screeched, god I sounded like Jehovah.

"Y...yes?" They questioned, I sighed.

"Look it seems you need some time off."
"WHAT?! NO NO! I DON'T!" This made me chuckle.

This inventor is going to be the end of me...

(A/n):
Finally finshed Tord's and Matt's were rushed. Sorry.

Tord: WHAT?!
Matt: Oh the hell you did not.
Author~Chan: Do what?!
...
Author~Chan: *Is running* Hope you enjoyed!