❤When they're sick❤

(A large thanks to - @-Tord-The-Weeb- )

Edd-
You came back from work to see a cola loving boi laying on the floor face first.
"Honey? You alright?" You called out to him. You earned a groan so you went to get the thermometer. When you got back, you asked him to sit up so you could take his temperature.
He allowed you to and when you did you realised he was really sick.
"Edd your sick!" After a while you kept taking care of him until he kissed you as a thanks.

You got sick too -'-

Tom:
Tom was sick. You could tell. He refuses to drink his alcohol and will only have tea. You brought him a cup and a thermometer and checked his temprature before he drank his tea.

Yep it was confirmed he was DEFINITELY sick.

"See Tom i told you, i told you were sick."

"Then go away i dont wanna get you sick."

You also got sick in the end.

Matt:
Matt had a common cold. But he couldnt deal with it. He said earlier, "Im too pretty to die" and you had to sit and explain he wasn't going to die.He just was sick.

After a while, And you didnt get sick! The cold had left and Matt was greatful of how you helped him through it as if it were the plauge!

"Best.Girl/boyfriend. Ever!"

Tord:
This man. Rarely got sick. But when he did he told the army to have a day off. You knew something was wrong so you went to go check on him. He was sat in his office still working, sneezing or coughing at times.

"Tord! Your sick! Get some rest"