Times you got hurt

(AH! HELLO YOU FABULOUS PERSON READING THIS! Im feeling alot happier but have caught a cold and decided to write a new chapter. So. Lets do this!.)

Edd:
While Edd was in his room, animating. Matt was messing with Toms hair while you were hanging with Tord. I mean why wouldnt you? He isn't that bad and all and he was teaching you how to fight at times.
"(Y/n)" you look over to the red hooded male, and give a 'mhm' to let him know you were listening, " Come 'ere" you get up from where you were sat and go over to him, only to be slapped minutes later. You just stood there. In shock. The other three came into the room to see you stood there a large red mark on your left cheek and a fuming Tord. You were confused to say the least as Matt and Tom came over to help you as Edd dragged your best mate away to have a nice 'Chat' with him.

Tom:
You were outside, messing about in the rain when this happened. It turns out Linda knew where you lived! YAYYYY! And decided to pay you a visit. She arrived at your house, half an hour after you'd gone outside to be as childish as you like.
"Oi! Bitch!" You ignored her as she screamed once more.
"Yes? Linda" her name was venom on your lips, as you scowled at the poorly dressed woman in front of you.
"Why are you acting all childish?" She curiously asked, you becoming distracted from the question. She took this opportunity to push you, your body slipping in the mud and your head hitting the fence beside you. She laughed, until she saw an angry Tom at the door. She quickly scurried away as Tom rushed over to you.

Matt:
This bean was too confused when you were upset and didn't know what to do! You were sat crying on the bed from a bad day at work when he came in and freaked. You ended up comforting him then you fell off of the bed. He laughed.

Tord:
Target practice with your enemy's wasn't fun. You and the bitch we all call Karen had decided to have a shoot off. She shot your side. You went to the infirmary while she went straight to red leader. Needles to say she's now on crutches.

Hey! Like I said at the beginning I have a cold at the moment but I'm also releasing a new dating scenario book with my ocs. There will be anime and Eddsworld references in there of course! I hope you guys can look forward to that and new chapters ahead, thanks for reading and Byeeee!