We Are Young

"Yes , some of the bulls graze around here but if you don't, I won't pursue ye tew", said Merida.

Jack nodded. "Glad to here that you got some sense into yourself. By the way, Hippy and I--".

"It's Hiccup!!! Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third to be exact. And please I'm not a hippy , I am a true Viking", exclaimed Hiccup in rage.

"Okay, okay, mister Hiccup. Anyway, the both of us want to be great adventurers of the world today. And how I wish I could never be unhappy for my whole existence. And I want you to be in that, Milady.", Jack said as he holds Merida's hand and kisses it.

She giggled. Hiccup was in shock.

"Well, meh nehm is Merida Dunbroch. (giggles) It's my first to meet a man as gentle as you are", Merida said.

"So I'll take that as a yes?", Jack asked.

She nodded. Then suddenly,Hiccup smirked.

"Not so fast! If she's going to ride Toothless, she has to say sorry to it. And I mean it!", Hiccup yelled.

"Okay, okay, the lady will do. Is that right, Merida?", Jack looked at her.

She took a deep breath. "Em sorry, Tewthless. I am, truly..", she said as she reaches out her hand on Toothless' head.

It took a moment. But then Toothless let her pat on the head.

"I think she already likes you, Merida.", said Hiccup with smile. 

Hiccup aided Merida up on Toothless' back as they for Jack to go for the lead.

"Hold on tight, ladies and gents, cause we are go...", Jack said as he flew high.

Then Hiccup and Merida flew up high and higher with Toothless drifting high up in the wind.

"Wooohoo!!! Hang on cause it's gonna be a long ride!", Jack shouted as he flew right into the wind.

Merida laughed her heart out as she held tighter to Hiccup's waist.

"Oh, she seems to be a sweet girl. I wonder.... Stop it, Hiccup!!! Get a hold of yourself... Urgh!",Hiccup thought.

It seems Hiccup has found a happy companion in Merida and Jack suspects it.