I am Merida

"Okay, okay! Calm down, you-you...ahhhhh...", Hiccup suddenly uttered. Suddenly Jack followed.

"You crazy chick, if that's the right word...", he said with his chin up.

The girl was enraged. "Ye Tew Crezy meen!!! Stey Awey frem me!!!!".

"Pfft. Geez Louise! How on earth that something that ferocious 'NOT EAT' you, though he had a lot of chances awhile ago?", Hiccup said.

Jack slowly walked to her as his steps leave tracks of ice.

"Um ma'am, we may have some miscommunication here, but that doesn't make me leave you like this frightened by a charming man, and a  barbaric kid with an annoying dragon, eh?", he said with bliss.

"Wait--What?! Barbaric kid with an annoying dragon? Are you nuts?!", Hiccup said with disgust.

Merida got confused but she tried convincing herself. "So why er ye here ye mutts?", she said.

"Let's say we were having a joyride? And just roaming around the fields, and what do you care about that?", Jack said.

"Jack, be polite! Its a lady, for Pete's sake.", Hiccup interrupted.

Merida giggled. She seemed to be having "fun" with them.

"So how bout we get te knew about us eh?", she asked.

"Sure ,what's the catch?", Jack replied.

"How bout some arrows in the 'bulls'eye'?", Merida asked.

"Yeah, sure--What? Bulls-eye?!Seriously?!" Hiccup exclaimed.