How do you do what you do?

"Okay, Jack. You're sort of new here. So what do you do?", Hiccup asked.

Jack thought for a moment. "What do I do? Pffft. Just flying over mountains and many more places. Making fun with some kids, I think. That's all I can say..", said Jack.

Hiccup was interested. "Well, Jack. You've got a nice staff there. You made that?", asked Hiccup. The he tries to hold Jack's staff. But Jack resists.

"No one touches the staff. Get that?", Jack said as his got grumpy. Hiccup was startled.

"Whoa! We just met Mr. Frost. Don't let the heat get up so fast.", Hiccup said.

 "I mean, could you just have your temper down? We've just met you know.....", Hiccup said Jack sat down on a wooden stump.

Jack felt some shame. He can't take a look right at Hiccup. 

"Sorry, just that. You don't know what it feels when you think you don't exist.", Jack sobbed.

Hiccup sighed but not sadly, yet happily. He seemed to understand Jack. He stood upright and rode on Toothless.

"Yeah, I kind of had that feeling too. To be a 'nobody' to everybody. But I proved myself to them and here I am now. A terrific, amazing, and very brave dragon rider. Am I right, Tooth?", said Hiccup.

There was a strange feeling Jack had. He thought of how Hiccup saw him.

"Um, Hiccup, how did you see me?", asked Jack.

Hiccup answers, "How? Pffft! Way too easy. I just saw you fly over those clouds and--".

"No,no,not that! I mean, I can't be seen by other people. Even kids. So how on earth can you see me?", Jack asked.

Hiccup which had no idea of how to answer Jack just said,

"That I can't give a really clear answer but my friend can you answer my question..".

Jack seemed to be a little disappointed. "And what's that?"

Hiccup smiled and giggled. 

"How do you do what you do if you don't know how I do what I do?", said Hiccup launching high in the sky along with Toothless.

Jack, who needed some company, followed as well.

And another page of Jack's new journey has been flipped.