Dark Shadows

"Rapunzel? What kind of name is that? Is it even a word?", Jack asked foolishly as he takes a grin.

"And you look like a stupid kid, what's your name? Bunkhead?", Rapunzel snarled.

Jack gave a slight rage on her as he tried to grab her hair yet Hiccup and Merida came in between the both of them.

"Stowp yew tew! Please act as adewlts for even once!", Merida yelled.

Both had themselves calm. "Sorry, I maybe locked in a tower but that doesn't mean that I'm stupid to be polite.", Rapunzel said.

"You? Locked here? As in you've never went out? That's weird.", Hiccup asked."

"Maybe, I try to sneak out but I was never given the permission to be out, EVER. Mother said-", she says as Merida thomps.

"Mums. Pfft. That is sow uttering to hear.", she says as she turns away and pout.

Rapunzel was startled. She forgot they were all but strangers, in her room, in the tower. GOOD GRIEF.

"Mother will kill me! She will see you all and I may not go out of the tower! Please leave me be now!", she said with a worried tone.

"No fear, milady, we are not dire wanderers, for we are just on a simple journey of our own.", said Hiccup with his chin up.

"He's right. If you really want to see the world, why won't you join us? This may happen once in your life.", Jack suddenly said as she offers his hand.

"But I.... I.. ", Rapunzel doubted her decision.

"We will never let anything bad happen to you, friend.", Jack rubs her shoulder gently.

"Well, okay. I'll go!", she replies with joy in her face.

All were jumping in joy, celebrating a new found friend who will join their adventure.

As they were to set off; Merida pulls Rapunzel up on Toothless' back as Hiccup sits on front, as Jack stand afoot straight with his staff. Then Jack noticed a small eerie sound followed by a slight shadow pass by his back.

"Are you okay, Jack?", they asked him.

As if he'd seen a dead man, Jack was pale yet he answered, "Yeah, I'm just fine."