Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

Another snowy day, another day to be bullied. I look in the mirror. No wonder I'm bullied, I look disgusting. Just over shoulder length light brown hair, making my face look smaller than it already is. Then there's my body, my few friends have told me I have a good body, I see an ugly ogre who's fat. My green eyes look dull, like all love has been drained.
'Y/n, hurry up you'll be late!' My mum yells.

I sigh, she's tried to get me to talk more, but hasn't succeeded. Oh, why I'm quiet? I actually don't know, I've always been like this since 7. I thought I talked too much so I decided to shut up. 9 years later I'm still a quiet little freak.

It's a little cold, do I wear a dark grey bodysuit with long sleeves and legs. It has a double layer at the front and shows my shoulders.
(Kinda like this but a body suit and grey)

II then wear some black boots and a coat on

II then wear some black boots and a coat on. I hate hats so I don't wear them.

I go downstairs and wave a goodbye to my parents. I see my step brother, Jack, walk off in front of me. He hates me. In fact, he's one of the people who bully me. My mum isn't my biological mum, my dad and she married 8 years ago after my biological mother divorced him. I've always seen her as a mother, so I call her mum when I do actually talk.

Jack and I walk to school since it's quite close. Well, I don't walk with him, he'll say something or push me into the snow until I suffocate. Imagine if the purge was real, god would I be killed.

We arrive to school and I meet with Rebecca, Jade and Mia. My only friends. We're all bullied, but we try to look past it.

'Hey, Y/n.' Jade says. Jade has very long blonde hair and blue eyes. She's quite tall, I have to look up to her. I smile to her.

'Did you know there's a thing called a mountain chicken, and it's a fucking frog.' Mia says. Ah, Mia. Wear big glasses and always has her hair in a tight bun. Smart, but damn does she know the weirdest facts.

'How did you even find that out?' Rebecca questions. Rebecca, not Becca, she hates that. Blonde hair, too, though always under a grey beanie.

'I don't know, I just came across it on Tumblr.' Mia says.

'What else would you do in your time?' Jade sarcastically says with a shake to her head.

'Shut up Jade!' Mia yells to her.

'Come on we'll be late for Art!' Rebecca yells to them as she begins to walk off. I giggle to myself and walk off with her, the other two arguing pointlessly behind us.

Someone then nudges Rebecca into me as they laugh. Oh, Craig, of course. Craig, token, tweek, Clyde. Then occasionally Cartman, those idiots. They laugh and Clyde pulls a crying face even though Rebecca is only angry. Then Craig turns to me and zips his mouth shut before laughing. They all walk away.
'Are you ok?'I quietly ask. She nods as the other two stop before us.

'Assholes!' Jade yells, though they didn't hear her.

'Don't stop in the middle of the hallway, freaks!' Bebe yells to us as she and Wendy barge past us.

'Let's go to Art.' Mia says.