Chapter Twenty Three: Just like the 80's

A/N: Would you guys like a Billy Hargrove, from stranger things story? I would make it where you don't need to watch the show to read. (Obviously it would be a plus size story!) LMK!
P.s.- this chapter does get a little dirty. More then usual.
Song: Sunflower by Rex Orange County

Lainey's POV
So today I was getting prepared. I was going to do a great romantic gesture for Cole. I think he would appreciate it and consider getting back with me or even be friends. We really have this strong connection towards each other. It's not like anything else I've felt before, well at least not with Kyle.
"Ugh fuck! Sabrina what should I do?" I paced around the room.
"I don't know."
"You could go 80's style. Hold a boom box playing a song out his window."
"You're right! Cole and I always joked around that we were a cheesy couple."
"Let's go get your man!" Sabrina jumped up.

Cole's POV
"Are you over her yet?" Daisy rolled her eyes.
"Everyday it gets a little easier." I shrugged.
Daisy and I have been hanging out a lot lately. I don't really see her in a romantic way, I think she might. Ever since she pretended to be my girlfriend it's been weird.
She's been up my butt and flirting with me.
I heard loud music from outside, sometimes I really hate living on campus people are so fucking loud here.
"What is that?" She asked.
"I don't know." I got up from my chair and looked out the window.
"Holy shit." My eyes grew.
"What?" Daisy came over, "holy shit."
There was Lainey standing there holding up two speakers playing don't forget about me.
I quickly opened the window.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
She turned off the music.
"Cole, I still love you and I'm sorry!" She shouted.
I decided to go down and Daisy followed me.
"Oh uh... I'm sorry I should go." Lainey said to me.
"What? Why?" I asked.
"She's your girlfriend she's, thinner and prettier..." She started to grab her things.
"I took forever to makeup my mind and I don't want to fuck up your life anymore. I'm sorry." She tried to walk away.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me.
"You're not anywhere. You're beautiful. You're my girl." I leaned down and kissed her.
I heard cheers coming from the car parked across the street. I assumed it was Lainey's friends.
I pulled away and smiled.
"What about Daisy?" She asked.
"She's not my girlfriend I was just messing with you." I pushed her hair behind her ear.
She looked annoyed but quickly got over it.
We started kissing again which felt like forever.
She pulled away this time, "will you go out with me tonight?"
"Of course."
"Good, dress fancy I'll pick you up at 8!" She ran off.
Looked over at Daisy and she looked a little hurt but pulling herself together.

Lainey's POV
I looked in the mirror and I think I was set I was ready for this night. I hope it's not awkward.

(Just the outfit)I slipped on some black pumps and walked out the door

(Just the outfit)
I slipped on some black pumps and walked out the door. I soon arrived at Coles dorm building and waiting for him to come out.
He had on a button up and some nice dark skinny jeans.
He got in and my car filled with his amazing sent. I missed it. I just wanted to attack him with my lips.
"So... How's school?" I asked.
"Great." He smiled, "what about you?"
"Good I met a group of girls that I really like."
"Awesome." He smiled at me.
"We're going to a really nice fancy restaurant." I said.
"Oh nice."
Once we arrived we got a table on the second floor.
"I don't know where you want to go from here." I blurted out.
"We can see where tonight takes us." Cole spoke softly.
"I just fucked-"
"Just stop, we both fucked this up. We're going to be better now." He put his hand over mine.
I felt safe. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Iris's POV
With out Lainey I was a mess, I get drunk all the time at high school parties. Tonight there wasn't one that I knew of, instead I was going to my mom and dads work party. Someone is getting a promotion so it's important.

I walked over to the drink table after greeting a couple of people

I got a glass and poured some wine when no one was looking.
"Hey." I herd a deep voice behind me.
I jumped and spilt a little wine on the table.
"What do you want KJ?" I asked.
KJ was my mom and dad's boss's son. He was 18 which is my age.
"I just wanted to say hi, I haven't seen you in awhile."
"So? I look the same."
"Oh but you're so grown up now. It's like you magically turned 21."
"Oh fuck off."
"It's okay I won't tell on you." He smirked.
"You want a glass?" I asked looking around.
"Let's just being the bottle to my room." He suggested.
"Sounds good." I said walking away casually.
He showed me where his room is, and boy it was huge. The walls were painted with a nice middle grey. The theme was black and white in here. Very modern.
"Choose a seat." He smiled.

Lainey's POV
"I got the check." He smiled.
"What? No I took us here let me pay." I said.
"Lane, seriously I've got it."
"I guess." I reluctantly said.
He slipped his card in the slot and waited for the waitress to come back.
I ran my foot up and down his leg like I have been.
"Stop." He said.
"Or what?" I tried to hide the smile.
"Or I'm going to loose it when we get back." He said.
The lady came back and left it on the table. We grabbed our stuff and left the restaurant.
Once we got in the car he started driving. I was a little disappointed he wasn't giving me what I wanted, what we both wanted this time.
I laid my hand on his thigh, he didn't notice. Then I started to trace my finger up and down his thigh.
I heard him grunt, "didn't I tell you to stop?"
"Maybe." I gave an innocent smile.
He let out a deep chuckle. I was kind of taken back by it.
"I told you I was going to loose it." He pulled over into a abandoned parking lot.
He grabbed my chin and we started making out. I missed the way out lips danced together.
He reached over me and suddenly my seat went back and I let out a little squeal.
He climbed on top of me. He was looking me up and down and then we went back to kissing.
His hands roamed my body. He started to kiss my neck. He got to carried away and started to leave hickeys but I was okay with it.
He tried to take my romper off.
"Get it off." He tugged at it.
"Okay relax." I giggled.
I showed him were the zipper was and he slid it down.
"You need to stop wearing these complicated things."
I grabbed his hair and pushed him towards my lips again.
I pulled the bottom of his shirt and he pulled it off.
I ran my hands down his chest to his belt and struggled to take it off. He eventually did it and went off along with his pants.
He slammed into me without warning and it caused me to let out a scream.
I ran my nails against his back and that only encouraged him to go faster.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too."