Day Four - Dear Sibling

Emily/ GeeGee,

 You're probably wondering why I call you GeeGee when that isn't even close to being a nickname for Emily. Simply put, it's because you're ginger. On my phone you're saved as 'Ginger', to get your contact up I type in gg, you're called GeeGee.

 The reason we don't get on is because we don't get on. That sounds stupid, so let me explain.

 I want a relationship with you like Gerard Way has with Mikey. I want a relationship with you like Fred Weasley has with George. But we don't have that kind of a relationship, so my method of dealing with it is to push you away even further.

 Also, you steal my shit. So fuck you.

 I love you, Gee. You're an inspiration to me even though you don't know it.

 Oh, and by the way, I totally and completely by accident- wink- stumbled across your Instagram, and upon looking through it I began to cry. When you posted pictures of us together with captions saying things like "No-one annoys me more, no-one makes me laugh as much" I felt a shock because I didn't even think you liked me.

 So thank-you for that. And thank-you for exisiting.

 Now quit playing Beyonce really loudly and maybe we can reach an understanding.