C h a p t e r T w e n t y T w o

A/N
I made a new Instagram for Mackannie. It's called @stanningmackannie give it a follow if you want💛

Mackenzie's POV

"She's ok!" I shouted at Nadia. "Oh thank god!" Nadia exclaimed. Annie had just texted me that Lauren returned back to the hotel last night. And that, they were leaving today...

"But Nads, they're leaving today," I sighed. "Oh Mack, you know what, if you forgive them then you could go to there hotel, you might catch them before they leave. If you don't forgive them you can just pretend that they don't exist," she said. "I-Umm, I don't know," I said storming into my room.

What the fuck am I going to do?

Johnny's POV

"Well this have been an eventful month," Hayden chuckled. "It was definitely- interesting," Brynn giggled. "Ah well it's all over today," Carson said zipping up his suitcase. "We all ready?" Lauren asked looking around. Everyone nodded but me. "You ok John?" Annie asked. "Just, I guess I feel bad About the Mackenzie thing," I sighed. "Look, there's nothing we can do about it. She had it coming if we're being honest, if you really want to say sorry, you should go to her apartment before we leave," Brynn suggested. "I-i think I will," I smiled.

"Woo go Juan you get the girl babe!" Hayden joked. "Get to the Airport before 2 though!" Lauren warned. I nodded my head. "We'll take your bags," Carson said. "Thanks guys!" I smirked walking to the door and calling an Uber. A chorus of good lucks rang around the room. I was going to get Mackenzie back!

Mackenzie's POV

"Nadia!" I shouted. She came running into my room. "Yes friend!" She answered. "What hotel are they staying in again?" I smirked. "Ahh omg it's like the movies!" She squealed.

Once she told me the hotel I ordered an Uber. "Wanna come?" I asked her. "Umm I Umm.." she mumbled. "Lauren's a forgiving person," I smiled sweetly. "I think I'll just wait it out," she sighed. "I'll tell her that you're really sorry," I smiled. "Thank you Mack, good luck!" She called while I ran out of the apartment. I was going to get Johnny back!

Johnny's POV

The closer we got to the apartment the sweater I got. "T-thanks," I mumbled to the Uber driver when we arrived. He nodded his head and I got out. I took a deep breath in and swallowed the lump in my throat. "Come on John you can do it!" I mumbled before I knocked on the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOONG HERE?" Nadia asked panic filling her eyes. "I'm here to apologize to Mackenzie," I smiled. "Oh fuck," she muttered. "What's wrong?" I asked. "She just left," Nadia sighed. "Where!" I asked eager. "To find you," she said. Well fuck

Mackenzie's POV

I entered the hotel lobby and instantly saw the group of people. "Annie!" I shouted. She turned around her eyes widening. "Why are you here?" Brynn asked. "I'm here to see Johnny, where is he?" I asked looking around. "He just left," Hayden sighed. "What where?" I asked. "To find you," Lauren said. Well fuck

"UGHHH THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A LOVE STORY!" Hayden shouted. "Wow Hay, it's not you," Annie said. "I know Baby, it's just," Hayden stoped. Annie glared at him. "Did you just call her "baby"?" Carson ashes smirking. "I-I no," Hayden stuttered. "Oh Hayden just give it up," Annie said rolling her eyes. "We've been dating for 6 months," Hayden smiled kissing Annie. "Awww!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Should we Brynn?" Carson asked. "11 months!" Brynn smiled hugging Carson. "Awww!" Hayden said. "Look Mackenzie, I get it if you don't want to forgive us, we were just mad at what you done," Lauren sighed. "Guys, we've all hurt each other, I think it's time we put it all behind us for good!" I laughed.

"Mackenzie!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see Nadia and Johnny running towards us. Nadia got to us first. Damm Johnny is really out of shape. "Lauren I'm so fucking sorry, you're not like the rest, your the most amazing, smart, kind, loveable and beautiful person that I've ever met. I've never regretted saying something more in my life. When Kenzie said that you went missing I was a fucking wreck, I'm so sorry!" She said looking at Lauren. Lauren smiled and kissed her. "OH MA GOD!" Hayden shouted. "LADIA!" Brynn screeched.

They pulled away blushing. "I forgive you," Lauren smiled. Nadia giggled and hugged Lauren. "I'd like to see you top that Juan," Carson joked.

"Mackenzie Francis Ziegler, I've loved you since I met you. You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. Your kind, passionate and wonderful in every way. The biggest regret I've ever made was sending them that picture. I was just pissed off. When we became friends again I just wanted to be more than friends but I knew that we couldn't do that again. But right now, at this very moment I want you. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything more in my life!" Johnny declared looking at me. "Oh Johnny!" I smiled jumping into his arms and kissing him.

We pulled away and everyone started clapping. "It's a Shame we have to go home," Carson sighed. "Umm well, Nadia and I kinda bought two more tickets," Johnny smiled sheepishly. "Yay!" Annie exclaimed. We all hugged each other.

"I know that it's kinda sooo but, be more promise, we have to promise to never ever break our promises again. So much shit happened last time, it may have turned out ok, but I never want to do that again!" Annie laughed. "I promise!" I smiled hugging her. "I promise!" Brynn laughed hugging Carson. "I promise!" Hayden chuckled hugging Johnny. "I promise!" Carson smirked holding Brynn tightly. "I promise!" Johnny laughed pulling me close. "I promise!" Lauren giggled hugging Nadia. "I promise!" Nadia smiled pulling Lauren closer. "I promise!" Annie smiled happily hugging Hayden.

We all pulled away. "Better get that Uber," Hayden laughed grabbing his and Annie's bag. "Wow, Imagine all of this started with a Groupchat and a few broken Promises," I smiled looking around. "Life's crazy sometimes!" Johnny laughed.

Hey guys
You gotta love it when people from your year ask who you are!
I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter
Please don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more

BYEE